Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No answers, lets try normal area

Discussion on No answers, lets try normal area within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy No answers, lets try normal area

Okay, i'm sick of being ignored when i just want someone to translate the **** way how to make possibly the iteminfo file to work with the client from schurkenelf1994. Here, translate this and find a way for me how to make it work for me with the resource tool i got...and if you insist another resource tool, then fine...just help me, please? And turn it into English.

/Realease/ Grenade und Claw
Hiermit realease ich eine iteminfo.x4 aus einem anderen Forum (Sorry wenn der Thread hier schon i-wo steht)

Die Iteminfo.x4 enthält einen Granatenwerfer und eine Claw (die neuen Waffen).

€dit: DOWNLOADLINK ENTFERNT

Wer nicht weiss wie man mit dem Res-Tool umgeht hat selber pech gehabt (sowas muss man können)
Die iteminfo ist als .txt Datei geuploadet, vergesst nicht ihr müsst aus der .txt Datei noch eine .x4 Datei machen.

Downloadlink bis 1.10.2010 noch da dann wird er gelöscht.

Answer me please? And if this is wrong section, sorry me then...i'm just a rookie that didn't read the rules else then knows many several same ones. If wrong section, remove this and say just its wrong...and i'll search for the right one as much as i can, ok?
Old 01/01/2010, 04:59   #2

elite*gold: 179
Received Thanks: 8,558
Quote:
€dit: DOWNLOADLINK ENTFERNT

Wer nicht weiss wie man mit dem Res-Tool umgeht hat selber pech gehabt (sowas muss man können)
Die iteminfo ist als .txt Datei geuploadet, vergesst nicht ihr müsst aus der .txt Datei noch eine .x4 Datei machen.
Translate:
€dit: Downloadlink removed

If you don´t know how to use the Resource Tool, you got bad luck
(You have to know something like this)
The iteminfo is uploaded als .txt file, don´t forget to change the .txt file to a .x4 file.

Hope this bad translation helped you <_>
Old 01/01/2010, 05:01   #3

i hate leechers -.- boah everybody run around with this tool
@jakefrost
auch noch auf XD
Old 01/01/2010, 05:09   #4

Sorry, sir. Just wanted some translation or good one...but he did least something in my mind, never done such as resource hacks...erm...i only truth in use Trainers...ehehehe...

Well, thank you, kind sir. And sorry for just asking around Bear, just wanted one single answer to help me...thats all, sir.