Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4League Color Change?

Discussion on S4League Color Change? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4League Color Change?

#closed
Old 08/05/2016, 15:23   #2

elite*gold: 13
It's Color Correction From Sony Vegas... xD
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Color Change
04/01/2012 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hi All :) Some1 know how to change monster's color to pink- or other (P-Server) ? i alrdy complete script with pixelsearch by at3 , my own attack hack complete too so it's last think left to complete this project ^^ i hope some1 can help me with it :} ty ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting small image with my project .. after Go nothing happen except open tablee :} i hope it's color problem ^^
How to Change Map Color.
09/14/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
I still see some people still wonder how to change map(s) from night to day or from day to night or any other color. So I've made this thread to show you. Credits: Jack Sparrow for his/her thread on how to fix it. His Thread: Map Weather xTwiztedKidx for explaining it in a bit more of a detailed post. Your Client Folder/Ini/GameMap.ini is where you can edit this. Normal(Day) Market Map
Change the color ?? Help ^__^
06/28/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
:: :: Hi all How r u ? i just have a small QUS ;) >.< How can i change the color of ( hairs - slack - T-SHIT - Shoes - AnyThing ) in IDChanger Advanced by bob005 ?
color change?
09/30/2010 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
is there a way to change glow color? like lets say when G12 glows red is there a change that red glowing thingy to black or something?
How to change the color of KO ?
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me about at simple way of changing the Red Color of KO count on Warriors to something Else .. Iam using a pixle bot that attacks the RED HP Bar of mobs But when I use Superman it starts Clicking on the red Color of the KO