Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



S4 League Max FPS but not smooth

Discussion on S4 League Max FPS but not smooth within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
ret2libc's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 19
S4 League Max FPS but not smooth

I have max FPS of 62.5 but it feels not smooth at all and it's a pain in the *** to play.. Does anyone know what to do?

- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.30GHz
- 16GB RAM
- Gigabyte H97-HD3
- GeForce GTX 760 (Asus)
ret2libc is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 17:11   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,188
Try activating v-sync, v-sync is fine for a game like s4league atleast for me.
€: activate v-sync in s4league not in your graphic driver settings
Minxxe is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 17:17   #3
 
ret2libc's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxxe View Post
Try activating v-sync, v-sync is fine for a game like s4league atleast for me.
€: activate v-sync in s4league not in your graphic driver settings
By activating v-sync my FPS drop to 45.
ret2libc is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 17:20   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menseng View Post
By activating v-sync my FPS drop to 45.
try adjusting your resolution if that doesn't work I can't help you, sorry.
Minxxe is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 20:14   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 4
is ur fps unstable like its stays around 65 then just drop to 30 then stays 65?
linlatt576 is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 23:11   #6
 
ret2libc's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by linlatt576 View Post
is ur fps unstable like its stays around 65 then just drop to 30 then stays 65?
always 62.5
ret2libc is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 23:33   #7
 
xKemya's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,449
Received Thanks: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menseng View Post
always 62.5
How the hell is it 62.5 and you are annoyed? I used to play at 60 and it was perfect, however google might help you also.

xKemya is offline  
Old 07/30/2016, 17:52   #8
 
WAZAAAAA...'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 81
This usually happens when there's some kind of overlay or external window which overlaps the game (this is a common issue in many other games). Try terminating every possible process from the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Canc), maybe create a new Windows user to do this more easily.
WAZAAAAA... is offline  
Old 07/30/2016, 18:17   #9
 
ret2libc's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA... View Post
This usually happens when there's some kind of overlay or external window which overlaps the game (this is a common issue in many other games). Try terminating every possible process from the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Canc), maybe create a new Windows user to do this more easily.
Thanks, I'll try this later.
In many games, CS:GO for example, I have 400 fps and it feels smooth but if I change it to 100 or lower it's not smooth at all. Same if I change the resolution to the highest. And no matter how many fps I have on high resolution, it's not smooth. On my old PC 60fps felt smooth.
ret2libc is offline  
Old 07/31/2016, 17:13   #10
 
WAZAAAAA...'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menseng View Post
Thanks, I'll try this later.
In many games, CS:GO for example, I have 400 fps and it feels smooth but if I change it to 100 or lower it's not smooth at all. Same if I change the resolution to the highest. And no matter how many fps I have on high resolution, it's not smooth. On my old PC 60fps felt smooth.
Forgot to mention one thing. If the game has multiple fullscreen options (borderless vs "true", S4 only has borderless) try them and see if it makes any difference.
WAZAAAAA... is offline  
Old 07/31/2016, 18:05   #11
 
BunnyKiecker's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 464
Received Thanks: 89
This is either s4 being s4, or you're not used to such low fps, or your input lag is somewhat higher.
In the nvidia control panel, go to the graphic settings, add s4client.exe from where you installed it and set those options:
- anisotropic filtering 16x
- fxaa off
- AA however you like (but don't add transparency)
- refresh rate highest available
- maximal prerendered frames - set this to 1, this could be the culprit
- force off vsync (there is NO reason to play s4 with vsync, I mean, what the ****?)
BunnyKiecker is offline  
Old 08/02/2016, 23:40   #12
 
ret2libc's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA... View Post
Forgot to mention one thing. If the game has multiple fullscreen options (borderless vs "true", S4 only has borderless) try them and see if it makes any difference.
How can I set true Fullscreen?
ret2libc is offline  
Old 08/05/2016, 12:30   #13
 
WAZAAAAA...'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menseng View Post
How can I set true Fullscreen?
In S4 League you can't, it doesn't exist.
WAZAAAAA... is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW+EUNE] Professional League Boosters - Smooth and Fast Service ✓
03/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/DGSye.png http://i.epvpimg.com/fmURe.png http://i.epvpimg.com/SjW2e.png http://i.epvpimg.com/oSHKh.png You can add one of us and see who is Available. Current vouches:
League of Legends the game is not smooth?
09/25/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Why Ping is normal but later a disconnect? Sorry, I am a South Korean students, English is not very good, but I have been trying to practice.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.