Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4League AP Auto-Charge paypal

Discussion on S4League AP Auto-Charge paypal within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4League AP Auto-Charge paypal

hello guys i would like to buy AP with the auto recharge so i get the 55% bonus
Has anyone some experience with this? can i buy it through this method and cancel the auto afterwards? can i get banned for cancelling it? thanks for answer :-) also if there are other methods of obtaining the cool weapons(permanently) than AP please tell me :-)
Old 07/02/2016, 21:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, once you buy it you can cancel it after your purchase, you won't get banned but you won't be able to purchase AP with this method anymore unless you write a ticket to clear your PayPal, however if you cancel once more then you won't be able to use that method whatsoever.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gebe charge ceresko/charge micro oder 60k ingame geld
08/12/2011 - All Points Bulletin - 6 Replies
Suche eine Paysafecard die 1.66€ besitzt.Brauche die für ein spiel. Gebe charge ceresko/charge micro oder 60k ingame geld
[Silk Charge] Can´t charge Walliecard :O
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
There´s just no option called "Walliecard".. The Thing is that i can charge silks by Walliecard with another account on joymax >_> can any1 help me to solve the problem?
[RELEASE] GCPH AUTO 3RD SKILL CHARGE
11/11/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
To aLL who download this... ur LUCKY buT now... iM offiCially CLOSING thiS thread!
Silk charge using paypal
09/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello, today ( Saturday - 05 ) my friend bought 150 silks and made the payment by paypal. He recived a message in his paypal e-mail but when he saw his silk history he didnt find ANY silks. What should he do? How long he must wait to recive his silks?? Thank you.