Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League Having Blue screen, then crash.

Discussion on S4 League Having Blue screen, then crash. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 05/20/2016, 10:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Whats happening to you is whats called a Fail-safe. This is the best active method.
Old 05/21/2016, 17:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deverixz View Post
If its just one of your accounts, you're probably on the c0unt list.
Well its my main acc and i spend alot of ap on it so thats why am worried about it so..q-q whit the other accs am using itc so i dont mind about them but that one what crashin is my everything ..lolz