Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forming a Team.

Discussion on Forming a Team. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forming a Team.

Hello s4league community,

My name is Muhammad.

What is this : This is a s4league server development idea.

What do you want: I'm looking to form a team to work on an s4league server project. I'm looking for c# developers and reverse engineers ONLY FOR NOW.

My experience : I'm a c# developer (software and web). I've been working on servers for other games. I have the ability to get this working. We want to start from scratch.

Other experience : I know some basics of IDA, Learning (java, c++).

Main requirement : Trustworthy person with good reverse engineering experience to get us the packet structurs and encryption and other stuff who could track how the client works.

When do we start? : On 30th of June exactly after 66 days from now.

Why 30th of june? : That's when i finish my exams and i can completely dedicate my time for development.

Members on Team
1.iBotx (C# developer , web development)
2.Destiny (C# developer).
3. (Reverse engineer)

How to contact meh?

PM Me on the forum or contact me on skype : mysterious.hex95

Bye.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4 League Philippines forming HACK TEAM!
04/21/2016 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Hello! We are a group of hackers trying to hack S4 League Valofe / Philippines. Our team has roughly around 2-6 hackers who are still in testing, but we need your help. Today we can't patch the game due to some errors: "Veryfying Files Before Patch" and the infamous "1D.cab" Due to these we weren't able to patch the game and continue our trials. Could anyone from S4League Philippines provide a manual patch link (Oktoberfest Patch) from anyone still able to play S4 League Valofe /...
Forming a Boosting Team
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 45 Replies
Looking for people to form a Elo boosting team, Im an experienced Diamond I player. Had experiences of managing an Elo boosting company before. Will discuss about the Cut and further details on Skype. This is a prove of my Current Account http://epvpimg.com/ujosc.jpg Update : 3 EU Boooster 2 NA Booster (need more NA Booster)
Minecraft Hungergames Map Terra-Forming
10/14/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hey, ich bin gerade in Minecraft dabei mir eine eigene Hungergames-Map zu Bauen und suche eine bestimmte Option. Und zwar Baue ich einen Berg. Ich benutze MCEdit, WorldEdit und VoxelSniper. Der ganze Berg wird erst mit Spheren aus Stein vorgebaut, dann verfeinert, sodass der Berg seine spätere Form besitzt. Jetzt habe ich aber das Problem dass der Ganze Berg ja noch aus Stein besteht, obwohl ich eine Oberfläche aus Gras und darunter zwei schichten dreck haben möchte. Mit Gravel/Sand bedecken...
Auto Party Forming - Useful tool
06/19/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
hi all I found this in projecthax .. actually I did search in this forum .. didn't find any matchs .. perhaps I did a bad search .. anyway 1- run game normally ( with or without tbot ) .. 2- run the auto-party former 3- go to sleep functions :- 1) forms parties . 2) accept party members .. so you can go to sleep and it will accept new members 3) works on 1024* and 1280* .. old one worked only on 1024