Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 08:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Counts = Our worse nightmares

Discussion on Counts = Our worse nightmares within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
RavenV2's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 328
Received Thanks: 49
Counts = Our worse nightmares

Ok is anyone else having serious issues with counts?
They like to say "bb hacker" and dc you. After they dc
you,the account itself is on the count's radar so they'll
follow without being visibly seen. This has happened to me several times. Recently i've been fortunate and fast enough to remove myself
from the room just before they can execute and even lose them
completely. They're like game sages...just without a life and have
enough spare time to literally follow hackers around just to boot
them.
RavenV2 is offline  
Old 03/27/2016, 10:52   #2
 
CallmeMagz's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenV2 View Post
Ok is anyone else having serious issues with counts?
They like to say "bb hacker" and dc you. After they dc
you,the account itself is on the count's radar so they'll
follow without being visibly seen. This has happened to me several times. Recently i've been fortunate and fast enough to remove myself
from the room just before they can execute and even lose them
completely. They're like game sages...just without a life and have
enough spare time to literally follow hackers around just to boot
them.
Rekt
CallmeMagz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2016, 11:06   #3
 
RavenV2's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 328
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeMagz View Post
Rekt
Unfortunately.
RavenV2 is offline  
Old 03/27/2016, 11:21   #4
 
iGerald's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 25
If they just kick anoying hackers who just press "enable to all avaiable ***** on hack", i will find these and marry them.
iGerald is offline  
Old 03/28/2016, 07:08   #5
 
RavenV2's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 328
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGerald View Post
If they just kick anoying hackers who just press "enable to all avaiable ***** on hack", i will find these and marry them.

Personally , I do agree that THOSE hackers should be kicked,cause i love a good game of chaser minus the hacking. but sadly they tend to kick IDMers as well. Usually all i activate,trainer wise is 200HP and inf SP. Aside from that i like to play like everybody else.I find it kinda ironic how when there is a true troll in the room with basically every hack on the trainer activated,The counts are nowhere to be found but they sure as hell don't have a problem hunting me down cause of my IDM lol.
RavenV2 is offline  
Old 03/28/2016, 12:40   #6
 
ħA.[T]aigaħ÷'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,159
Received Thanks: 782
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenV2 View Post
Personally , I do agree that THOSE hackers should be kicked,cause i love a good game of chaser minus the hacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenV2 View Post
Usually all i activate,trainer wise is 200HP and inf SP. Aside from that i like to play like everybody else
Are you even ******* serious
ħA.[T]aigaħ÷ is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/28/2016, 13:03   #7
 
iGerald's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 25
Well, we all can activate those options, but we all play with normal stats.
I'm starting to love those Counts.
iGerald is offline  
Old 03/28/2016, 14:40   #8
 
RavenV2's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 328
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ħA.[T]aigaħ÷ View Post
Are you even ******* serious
Yeah i am cause you can still play without being a ******* troll. I assume
everyone has encountered that one person that enters the room and kill
everybody with hitrange + wallshoot (Since 99% of the chasers i enter
are melee only).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGerald View Post
Well, we all can activate those options, but we all play with normal stats.
I'm starting to love those Counts.
Kinda curious but have you visually seen one?
I have not lol
RavenV2 is offline  
Old 03/28/2016, 16:21   #9
 
Pattesyte's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 583
Received Thanks: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenV2 View Post
Usually all i activate,trainer wise is 200HP and inf SP. Aside from that i like to play like everybody else.
good thing they're crashing you
Pattesyte is offline  
Old 03/28/2016, 16:43   #10
 
RavenV2's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 328
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattesyte View Post
good thing they're crashing you
Vs people who go in and kill everybody. Mmk.
And they're not now.
RavenV2 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LoL EUNE or a little worse EUW for SC2
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed
Items on Turq (4x +12, 1x +11, 1x +10, 2x +8 and lil worse).
08/28/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 22 Replies
aa
KTZ bot gettng worse and worse?
10/28/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hey ppl. I have used ktz for months now and have noticed the last cpl of versions are so unstable/resource sapping. My Computer can run 2 bots no problem. have done it before with other bots. But if i do ANYTHING other than bot aion on my pc with ktz, aion bin crashes in a matter of minutes.. I also leave it on whle im at work only to come home most nights with it having crashed an hour after i left. Is my pc just struggling or do others get these crashes 2. Its come to the point where...
wow iSRO has gotten WORSE!
10/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I thought connecting to iSRO servers was hard back in the day. Now all of the servers show as populated status and I am still stuck in que waiting to connect to aege.
Nightmares, Friend or foe?
01/23/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
When i started playing requiem nightmares were a pain. I would shudder in fear then get flung across the room in a bloody mess, but now lvl 47 tempest they seem easier. I tried grinding and had great success. Nightmares -Crit like no tomorow (970) highest ive had -medium to low health -great exp 5200 for lvl 48 spider dudes -great drops, the reberia and giant set -respawns very fast Me (tempest)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.