Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gx8 macro files

Discussion on gx8 macro files within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question gx8 macro files

Guys i need macro

my mouse gx8 everest.I don't understand this

Pls i wont gx8 macro files

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE][GC All Version] Macro & Save Files a.k.a BOT + Tutorials
04/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 411 Replies
THIS IS AN EXPLOIT IN GRANDCHASE USING MACRO TOOLS FOR MANUAL BOT.AND WITH TUTORIAL LINK AND VIDEO SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT FASTER..YOU CAN CREATE UR OWN SCRIPT AND SHARE IT TO OTHERS JUST POST IT HERE TO AVOID SPAMMING PLEASE ^^ AND DONT FORGET TO PUT WHAT PROGRAM YOU USE LIKE AXIFE OR GRASsSOFT.... IT IS FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT NEED TIME TO RELAX OR NEED TO DO SOME OTHER CHORES. AND MAYBE IT CAN BE USE IN OTHER ONLINE GAMES TOO :):cool::) NEEDED: Brian~ SD Hack...
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File