Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

★⇜S5 League⇜★ - {Open BETA} - The Dark Side

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm here today to introduce you S5 League.

• What's S5 League ? •

S5 League is the revolution of the old S4 League, the real private server.

• What's new on S5 League •

New maps

New sets

New FPs

Qualified Staff

Better GUI

Constant bugs fixing

Constant updates

Constant events

100% Free(also AP are obtainable by free)

100% Stable

No port forwarding needed

• Important Notes •

You may see rooms lag and the message "Connection to chat server has been terminated." when you play, don't worry, the problem is bad connection on the server, we'll change server soon!

What are you waiting for?

Get S5 League by searching "S5 League" on Google.

Links(the site ends with .org, it should be the first on Google) :

Download S5 League : Google "S5 League Download"

S5 League Site : Google "S5 League"

S5 League Forum : Google "S5 League Forum"

Earn Free AP : Google "S5 League Free Ap" or "S5 League Shop"

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

First of all i really appreciate your work. Keep it going. I think it should rather be in Alpha state than in Beta.
Here is why i think so:

Things that doesn't work:

- Shield skill (doesn't protect you from bullets at all; tried it out in Tutorial Gamemode)
- Missions (only displays the message "Error" when clicking on the Missions Button)
- Fumbi Shop (let crashes the game)
- Normal Shop (couple items let the game crash when clicking on them and some others can't be bought)
- Room Creation for Deathmatch (Can't join any other Deathmatch Lobbys; Time Limits are ****** up when creating this Lobbys; Doesn't apply custom room name)
- Tutorial mode (When time ran out you still can play; Sentrys spawn in objects, floor or ceiling; Sometimes when jumping on them they get automaticly destroyed)
- Ping Check in Lobby
- Zooming in a weapon before the half-time timer pops in freezes you in this zoom level and set it to normal zoom after the half-time.
- Some Weapons only can be bought in the AP Shop (Mind Shock, Gaus Rifle..)
- As soon as the Half Time Timer pops in you can't shoot anymore but the enemy turrets can
- Localization (I selected german and half of the text's are symbol's or in another language)
- Selecting a Gun Tutorial in the Shop only let's you test the standard weapons. If you're clicking on an AP Weapon Tutorial it only lets you play the normal gun.

Oh and maybe you should keep the whole installer in English. It's kinda confusing when the first half is English and the other Italien
+ You could delete that Terms and License Checkbox if your Terms and License are blank anyway.

I'll check it again in some day's and try out the Deathmatch and Touchdown Mode again when there are more players

Old   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,196
Don't you learn it to just add a fckn backlink to epvp?
"Your" Private Server will never be successful. Don't even try it.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 4
Wow an Privat S4 League Server again wow.
The Server close in 2-3 Weeks i bet.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta336 View Post
First of all i really appreciate your work. Keep it going. I think it should rather be in Alpha state than in Beta.
Here is why i think so:

Things that doesn't work:

- Shield skill (doesn't protect you from bullets at all; tried it out in Tutorial Gamemode)
- Missions (only displays the message "Error" when clicking on the Missions Button)
- Fumbi Shop (let crashes the game)
- Normal Shop (couple items let the game crash when clicking on them and some others can't be bought)
- Room Creation for Deathmatch (Can't join any other Deathmatch Lobbys; Time Limits are fucked up when creating this Lobbys; Doesn't apply custom room name)
- Tutorial mode (When time ran out you still can play; Sentrys spawn in objects, floor or ceiling; Sometimes when jumping on them they get automaticly destroyed)
- Ping Check in Lobby
- Zooming in a weapon before the half-time timer pops in freezes you in this zoom level and set it to normal zoom after the half-time.
- Some Weapons only can be bought in the AP Shop (Mind Shock, Gaus Rifle..)
- As soon as the Half Time Timer pops in you can't shoot anymore but the enemy turrets can
- Localization (I selected german and half of the text's are symbol's or in another language)
- Selecting a Gun Tutorial in the Shop only let's you test the standard weapons. If you're clicking on an AP Weapon Tutorial it only lets you play the normal gun.

Oh and maybe you should keep the whole installer in English. It's kinda confusing when the first half is English and the other Italien
+ You could delete that Terms and License Checkbox if your Terms and License are blank anyway.

I'll check it again in some day's and try out the Deathmatch and Touchdown Mode again when there are more players

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback.
Please leave it on the forum, so we will able to take note about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzuya View Post
Don't you learn it to just add a fckn backlink to epvp?
"Your" Private Server will never be successful. Don't even try it.
Backlink are just useless, like the people saying to put them(like you).
I'm not advertising this site on the S5 League's just for publishing it here, it's the most stupid thing in the world, I don't even mind, also because Publishing s5 league HERE I am publishing Epvp.
Whoever searches for S5 League on google will find in the first pages this epvp thread.
"My" Private Server has 500+ Users, and I can code the server-side and fix/add many things, so it wouldn't fail, except if I want to close it.
We just need to wait few days to have 100+ users online per day, and we need to change the Host to a one hosted in EU.
I am not trying, I am sure, and I don't care about what the useless people(like you again) sayin' about S5, and telling me to close it.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,196
Stop dreaming, lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeco View Post
Hello,
Thanks for the feedback.
Please leave it on the forum, so we will able to take note about it.

Backlink are just useless, like the people saying to put them(like you).
I'm not advertising this site on the S5 League's just for publishing it here, it's the most stupid thing in the world, I don't even mind, also because Publishing s5 league HERE I am publishing Epvp.
Whoever searches for S5 League on google will find in the first pages this epvp thread.
"My" Private Server has 500+ Users, and I can code the server-side and fix/add many things, so it wouldn't fail, except if I want to close it.
We just need to wait few days to have 100+ users online per day, and we need to change the Host to a one hosted in EU.
I am not trying, I am sure, and I don't care about what the useless people(like you again) sayin' about S5, and telling me to close it.
Lol, those are exact words of someone who once said that PlayS4 League will never die heh, but it did.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPepsi View Post
Lol, those are exact words of someone who once said that PlayS4 League will never die heh, but it did.
-PlayS4L was illegal
-PlayS4L was just for earning money
-No-one knows why PlayS4L Closed
-S5 League exists since 2013.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 226/0/0
S5League since 2013? But there are no People who played, so many Bugs and when i open S5League the program VPN started. And when i use Fumbi Shop the Game will crash.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeco View Post
-PlayS4L was illegal
-PlayS4L was just for earning money
-No-one knows why PlayS4L Closed
-S5 League exists since 2013.
Although it was illegal it still was fun, more mods more maps etc Also up-to-date content. Illegal is always fun :3 As for earning money, there was no need to buy AP if you didn't want to get perms of FP's - it had working random shop which you could get perms from so ya know ~ Also the AP prices were cheap af, you could get so many perms just from that $10 hhhhhh.
S5 exists since 2013 although I never heard of it until last year, oh no yes in 2013 but it failed hard so you shut it down temporarily - now its reopened, but will it get a lot of player? I don't think so, good luck though.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPepsi View Post
Although it was illegal it still was fun, more mods more maps etc Also up-to-date content. Illegal is always fun :3 As for earning money, there was no need to buy AP if you didn't want to get perms of FP's - it had working random shop which you could get perms from so ya know ~ Also the AP prices were cheap af, you could get so many perms just from that $10 hhhhhh.

S5 exists since 2013 although I never heard of it until last year, oh no yes in 2013 but it failed hard so you shut it down temporarily - now its reopened, but will it get a lot of player? I don't think so, good luck though.

We already have the players confirmed.
Just need to change the host.

In S5 League, in a few days, you will can become full shop(3 weapons + full set and skill) by clicking 3000 links, it's free. Or with 25€(it depends on offers).

Stop thinking about the random shop, ya kids judge a server just for random shop? You can't even play PEN or click a link to earn ap, before we fix it?

S5 League had players in 2013, players in 2014 and still have players in 2015.
We haven't players ONLINE because we need to change the host, it's lagging now because the server is in the US.
When we will have the server ready, we make a maintenance where we'll fix the random shop and insert capsules.

It didn't fail, we just paused it to fix the most critical bugs, and also the previous staff members f*cked all up, we also required time to search new members and host.
Whoever judges "this server is sh*t" etc., is just useless. You don't know what's behind 2 years of work.

WE KNOW THE FUMBI DOESN'T WORK, AND YES, I CAN FIX IT.
But before fixing the fumbi, we need to buy the new host.

After the new host, I will restart doing hard works(Capsules, Fumbi, Quick join and change room rules).

What don't you understand of the word BETA, kids?
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 1,187
Remove the VPN thing its annoying af.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
Remove the VPN thing its annoying af.

Without the VPN you can't play s5 league.
What's annoying on it? The messages?
I will remove them.
Old   #14

Received Thanks: 1,881
Thanks, i'll check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzuya View Post
Stop dreaming, lol

It's part of life
Old   #15

Guys come on , let's stop saying bad stuff about this private server for now. Also there is always the option to ignore&report. Wait for about a month I guess and if things are still ****** , then say whatever you want.