Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

★⇜S5 League⇜★ - {Open BETA} - The Dark Side

Old   #16

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Lal Mirch] View Post
Guys come on , let's stop saying bad stuff about this private server for now. Also there is always the option to ignore&report. Wait for about a month I guess and if things are still ****** , then say whatever you want.
but the thing is .. its ****** since 2 years ;o

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeco View Post
Without the VPN you can't play s5 league.
What's annoying on it? The messages?
I will remove them.
i can't even join the server with and without that vpn thing...

it says endless "Connecting" and hungs up

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by [F]ak[E] View Post

but the thing is .. you're a **** since you were born ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
i can't even join the server with and without that vpn thing...

it says endless "Connecting" and hungs up

To play without the VPN you could even try to stop the service named "sevpnclient" and the VPNManagerv8.exe Process, we're sorry for the lag, we'll fix it soon
Old   #19

Received Thanks: 1,187
Quote:
To play without the VPN you could even try to stop the service named "sevpnclient" and the VPNManagerv8.exe Process, we're sorry for the lag, we'll fix it soon
it spamms the Text box that it can't start...

and i can't even logging its an endless "Connecting" when i log-in + it stopp working.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by [F]ak[E] View Post
Ye maybe it'll get better ? If it doesn't okay I will post it's **** everywhere aswell but let's wait for now.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Lal Mirch] View Post
Ye maybe it'll get better ? If it doesn't okay I will post it's **** everywhere aswell but let's wait for now.

What is supposed to have S5 NOW to be called "sh*t"?
The lag?
High prices for AP items?

Let's answer to them :
1)Lag will be fixed once we will change servers, we currently need to find a budget server, because no one donates, so stop talking about it.

2)FROM Monday you will earn about 750 AP per day(in the week) and about 2500 AP in the weekend, so you will earn about to At the moment you can earn 125 AP in week and 250 in weekend.

Note :
We're just working at semi-capsules(only the animation isn't showing), with high chances to get FPs, and OFC more prizes beside the FP Weapons.
We are also working to fix the fumbi shop
Old   #22

Since 2013? Didnt the files and custom s4's started on 2014? correct and kiss me if im wrong...
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlox02 View Post
Since 2013? Didnt the files and custom s4's started on 2014? correct and kiss me if im wrong...
They were published in 2013.
S5 League exists since December 2013.

Try to know things before talk, kid.
Old   #24

Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for the feedback.
Please leave it on the forum, so we will able to take note about it.
I've already took the time to play this piece of software and give you some feedback. I won't register additional to that in your Italian only forum where i don't understand anything, just to post there the things that doesn't work again.

You have the right to copy my post to your forum, but i won't do that. It's not my job to post everywhere that shit that doesn't work in your game. It should be in your interest to fix the things

Quote:
What is supposed to have S5 NOW to be called "sh*t"?
This game feels like it is in Alpha state, like i already mentioned in the first post. Many things doesn't work. It wouldn't be a big problem if it wasn't in development for about 2 years. I mean the problem begins already on the website with the "Title goes here" announcements on the bottom of the page. Additional to that is the whole forum, installer and deinstaller in italian language. If you're trying to drag more players to your game you need to offer english language as an option, since it is an lingua franca. The second reason is that other private servers had plenty of more stuff to offer. I mean they had tons of maps, mods, weapons and costumes. You're having the same stuff as in the original + 1-2 different maps. This is nothing new. People want to play on a private server to see new maps, weapons or something new in general + the abillity to buy all the stuff you couldn't in the original. You're just offering the abillity to buy all the stuff but with limitations too.

Think about it
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta336 View Post
I've already took the time to play this piece of software and give you some feedback. I won't register additional to that in your Italian only forum where i don't understand anything, just to post there the things that doesn't work again.

You have the right to copy my post to your forum, but i won't do that. It's not my job to post everywhere that shit that doesn't work in your game. It should be in your interest to fix the things

This game feels like it is in Alpha state, like i already mentioned in the first post. Many things doesn't work. It wouldn't be a big problem if it wasn't in development for about 2 years. I mean the problem begins already on the website with the "Title goes here" announcements on the bottom of the page. Additional to that is the whole forum, installer and deinstaller in italian language. If you're trying to drag more players to your game you need to offer english language as an option, since it is an lingua franca. The second reason is that other private servers had plenty of more stuff to offer. I mean they had tons of maps, mods, weapons and costumes. You're having the same stuff as in the original + 1-2 different maps. This is nothing new. People want to play on a private server to see new maps, weapons or something new in general + the abillity to buy all the stuff you couldn't in the original. You're just offering the abillity to buy all the stuff but with limitations too.

Think about it
FORUM IS MULTILANGUAL.
Each section is Ita/Eng both and it's all translated. There are only few threads in Italian only, the rest is eng/Ita.

We have any stuff the previous pservers had, plus, obv, many more things.
The language of the Site is in English, "title goes here" is just a PREVIEW of how the events will be shown, what's the problem on it?
About the installer, I thought it was multilangual, but it's not, I'll rebuild it.

People can obtain all stuff on S5 without any limitation for free, atm in 3 months you can be fullshop but, after we will get the new server, you will can be fullshop in 1/2 months.

Thanks anyway for the feedback but, the next time, leave it in the forum.
Old   #26

[ Attention] THIS IS MY PERSONL OPINION AND ERRORS LIST

Bad things about server: ( 8/09/2015)

Fumbi doesnt work
Some maps doesnt work
Poor quantity of chanels
Poor quantity of servers
Some maps doesnt work
Full Italian client and instalation
Almost no players ( hope that is only a matter of time)
No config options (small window)

Good things about the server:

S4 old overlay ( wich rememmbers me the good times)
Some cool brand new weapons
Some cool new skills
Changes on the playstyle

Hope your project works and ill play it if so... Best of luck ^_^
Old   #27

elite*gold: 767
Received Thanks: 4,297
I can't create Rooms.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euzinho457 View Post
[ Attention] THIS IS MY PERSONL OPINION AND ERRORS LIST

Bad things about server: ( 8/09/2015)

Fumbi doesnt work
Some maps doesnt work
Poor quantity of chanels
Poor quantity of servers
Some maps doesnt work
Full Italian client and instalation
Almost no players ( hope that is only a matter of time)
No config options (small window)

Good things about the server:

S4 old overlay ( wich rememmbers me the good times)
Some cool brand new weapons
Some cool new skills
Changes on the playstyle

Hope your project works and ill play it if so... Best of luck ^_^
Hello,
Thank you for the feedback, I will answer it now because forum is under a little maintenance.

Let's answer to it :

We're working to fix fumbi, we have finished it at the moment but if you take the item you will get it but you will also be redirected to the channel list. Let us know if you want a fumbi in this way and you don't want to wait, we'll insert it instantly

What maps don't work?

Channels are ~7, but we'll make 1 for the next weeks because we need to fix them, then they'll be 24.

Client is multilangual, you can choose language in the Patcher.
We're going to make another Installer full-english.

There aren't players because the server is laggy for now and w/ events, we'll provide a new host and tons of events soon!

You can change the settings/options of resolution, keyboard ecc. inside the client at the right-top corner, there's a gear icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaight View Post
I can't create Rooms.
Please go to bot.whatismyipaddress.com when you play S5 League and tell me what is it.
Old   #29

Quote:
Hello,
Thank you for the feedback, I will answer it now because forum is under a little maintenance.

Let's answer to it :

We're working to fix fumbi, we have finished it at the moment but if you take the item you will get it but you will also be redirected to the channel list. Let us know if you want a fumbi in this way and you don't want to wait, we'll insert it instantly

What maps don't work?

Channels are ~7, but we'll make 1 for the next weeks because we need to fix them, then they'll be 24.

There aren't players because the server is laggy for now and w/ events, we'll provide a new host and tons of events soon!

You can change the settings/options of resolution, keyboard ecc. inside the client at the right-top corner, there's a gear icon.

Please go to bot.whatismyipaddress.com when you play S5 League and tell me what is it.

Thx for the attention the tips were helful
Old   #30

Quote:
Hello,

Let's answer to it :

What maps don't work?

Oh *** a fumbi player that redirects you to channel list is worse then terrible