Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4league mission bug[Help]

Discussion on S4league mission bug[Help] within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4league mission bug[Help]

Hello,i'm trying to get the mission hack working.
i've got the file.
i've done everything.just that..when i deconect my net it instantly gives me "The Server connection has been terminated'.
I've also tried to remove that msgbox too but still didn't work.
I have internet cable not wifi.
Also i've tried to unplug the wire but still same problem.
Old 10/11/2014, 16:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikarica View Post
i've done everything.just that..when i deconect my net it instantly gives me "The Server connection has been terminated'.
I've also tried to remove that msgbox too but still didn't work.
"Hello i removed the messagebox "server connection has been terminated" but i still get disconnect????"

Learn how the "bug" works, not only how to do it. Then you know where the problem is and how to do it on another way

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ninja saga instant mission, do 4 tp mission, 1 hit ko boss, rank up
12/14/2011 - Facebook - 17 Replies
:pimp: 1. Extract all the files in the archive 2. Open Fiddler 3. Clear fiddler cache and clear your browser data. 4. Select all .swf files and drag files into fiddler 5. Make sure "Enable auto.." and "Permit pass..." are both ticked. 6. Go to Ninja Saga and log in. 7. Go to Mission Room.
Cheat Mission NinjaSaga Full (include mission hanami)
06/13/2011 - Facebook - 13 Replies
ok cekidot (Check it out) Fitur : -Semua Misi Keren di C -Mission TP HACK (dapet TP 1000 per misi) di Grade TP Training -Cheat EXP (Untuk PET Saja) di A -Instant Mission -Mission Hanami Unlimited di C -Cheat Gold (100 Buah Senjata Practice Saginata per misi)
*Mission* To All Editors *Mission*
07/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, im a Lvl 103 Water-Archer and i want my lvl 97 black unique coat looks like a lvl 120 black coat (archer) ************************************************* ********* And my Lvl 100 And 105 Elite bows Looks like lvl 120 Elite bow ************************************************* ********* Yes i know it sounds like noob stuff but the armor is +6 1 Socket(SDG) and the bow is +5 2 socket (sdg)(sdg) ************************************************* ********* If you have any questions then...