Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Skin change

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 378
Received Thanks: 295
Skin change

how to change skin Hg -> prevent reset skin .. can someone give me id skin please



Darkryuga is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 59
Effet : 1999810001

Skin : 4080003.


naim-nems is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 378
Received Thanks: 295
it not work when i change it with new idm
Darkryuga is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 59
Change with the old


naim-nems is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 378
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by naim-nems View Post
Change with the old
can you teach me cause with old also not work
add me on skypee :dark-ryuga
Darkryuga is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,342
Received Thanks: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkryuga View Post
can you teach me cause with old also not work
add me on skypee :dark-ryuga
-_- You use shop hack to change stats from Attack 1% to Reset insurance then you buy as many as you like more than 10 is enough , then you start the old idm as admin and put id of a weapon or an item that you have changed the stat with shop hack ... leave the server (leave the server with IDM "OFF") then you press "ON" and spam on "refresh" and join North america where is a high rate of changing ... and see if you got "DB Error" if not then check and if only one change use only one ... and turn it "OFF" again and leave and at server selection press " ON " again and refresh many times and keep repeating that untill all your changed stat items are gone any buy more and change them too ;D I got my whole set + 18 and weapons + 18 ^>^ so it's worth doing that , also have a bit of spare time with that ^>^ because they won't change every time! GL and hope you'll get them change very fast ;D
adamoxd1998 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 378
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamoxd1998 View Post
-_- You use shop hack to change stats from Attack 1% to Reset insurance then you buy as many as you like more than 10 is enough , then you start the old idm as admin and put id of a weapon or an item that you have changed the stat with shop hack ... leave the server (leave the server with IDM "OFF") then you press "ON" and spam on "refresh" and join North america where is a high rate of changing ... and see if you got "DB Error" if not then check and if only one change use only one ... and turn it "OFF" again and leave and at server selection press " ON " again and refresh many times and keep repeating that untill all your changed stat items are gone any buy more and change them too ;D I got my whole set + 18 and weapons + 18 ^>^ so it's worth doing that , also have a bit of spare time with that ^>^ because they won't change every time! GL and hope you'll get them change very fast ;D
thanks adam... but still not change

i dont get any DB error
.can you make video please
Darkryuga is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,342
Received Thanks: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkryuga View Post
thanks adam... but still not change

i dont get any DB error
.can you make video please
Emm I am busy atm maybe something on Sunday but I am not promising e.e Well I think you'll have to wait untill the end of this event because ... there's no point tryin something with that big server lag so ...


adamoxd1998 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
(How to) Change the Skin (Ger)
Falls ihr die Waffenskins bei Mw2 ändern wollt hier das Video dazu: Cod Mw2 Tutorial Skins change German - YouTube
0 Replies - Call of Duty
CE help skin change
hey, so i would like to change my cloths to some other cloths to get a decent style but always when i try to do it the gear gets invisible even in...
3 Replies - S4 League
change skin
Hi all, I play in mistery cabal and cabal EU. I want change the skyn about the skye,weapons and armor set. I saw on youtube one player have the color...
1 Replies - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
Change Skin..?
ok, i have search for it but i didnt find something so thats why i ask... ...i want to change my skin, like from big guy to small guy or big woman...
4 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
skin change
h! hab eine ganz einfache frage, gibt es ein tool / hack mit dem man sein charakter es aussehen verändern kann zb von weiblich zu mänlich ,haut...
8 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.