Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skin change

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skin change

how to change skin Hg -> prevent reset skin .. can someone give me id skin please

Old   #2

Effet : 1999810001

Skin : 4080003.

Old   #3

it not work when i change it with new idm
Old   #4

Change with the old

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim-nems View Post
Change with the old
can you teach me cause with old also not work
add me on skypee :dark-ryuga
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkryuga View Post
can you teach me cause with old also not work
add me on skypee :dark-ryuga
-_- You use shop hack to change stats from Attack 1% to Reset insurance then you buy as many as you like more than 10 is enough , then you start the old idm as admin and put id of a weapon or an item that you have changed the stat with shop hack ... leave the server (leave the server with IDM "OFF") then you press "ON" and spam on "refresh" and join North america where is a high rate of changing ... and see if you got "DB Error" if not then check and if only one change use only one ... and turn it "OFF" again and leave and at server selection press " ON " again and refresh many times and keep repeating that untill all your changed stat items are gone any buy more and change them too ;D I got my whole set + 18 and weapons + 18 ^>^ so it's worth doing that , also have a bit of spare time with that ^>^ because they won't change every time! GL and hope you'll get them change very fast ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamoxd1998 View Post
-_- You use shop hack to change stats from Attack 1% to Reset insurance then you buy as many as you like more than 10 is enough , then you start the old idm as admin and put id of a weapon or an item that you have changed the stat with shop hack ... leave the server (leave the server with IDM "OFF") then you press "ON" and spam on "refresh" and join North america where is a high rate of changing ... and see if you got "DB Error" if not then check and if only one change use only one ... and turn it "OFF" again and leave and at server selection press " ON " again and refresh many times and keep repeating that untill all your changed stat items are gone any buy more and change them too ;D I got my whole set + 18 and weapons + 18 ^>^ so it's worth doing that , also have a bit of spare time with that ^>^ because they won't change every time! GL and hope you'll get them change very fast ;D
thanks adam... but still not change

i dont get any DB error
.can you make video please
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkryuga View Post
thanks adam... but still not change

i dont get any DB error
.can you make video please
Emm I am busy atm maybe something on Sunday but I am not promising e.e Well I think you'll have to wait untill the end of this event because ... there's no point tryin something with that big server lag so ...