Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

28 days before gifting?

Discussion on 28 days before gifting? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 125
Question 28 days before gifting?

Okay so.. I have a 100% booster and I would like to get some forcepacks. So me and my cousin decided to recharge some ap. He recharges on his account and gifts me some capsules. The problem is the following : someone told me in order to gift someone capsules, you must wait 28 days AFTER you recharge ap.
Is that true? I mean, if he recharges ap tomorrow, I want him to be able to gift me capsules tomorrow.
By the way, [AP] = [GC]
Thanks a lot!
Old 01/08/2014, 13:48   #2

elite*gold: 86
I dont think that you have to wait 28 days to gift someone something. In my case it was like this: I got some GC and after i reached the lvl10 with my char i could gift. Dont think that the system has changed. After all they would put it on the news if they did something like that
Old 01/08/2014, 14:54   #3

elite*gold: 125
Thanks!
Old 01/08/2014, 15:26   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Hello,

For those who are still questioning how the Gifting System works, here is a quick rundown explanation of the restrictions in place for gifting.

First of all, any recharge method that goes through a bank (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, etc.) are all subject to a 28 day “Gifting Delay” period. This means that within the 28 day period, you are unable to gift any items to other players.

However, UGC (Ultimate Game Card), or any other form of AP recharge that does not go through a bank are able to gift immediately. One thing to keep in mind is that, if you have previously uploaded AP via a bank method, and you upload AP using a non-bank method, you are still subject to a “Gifting Delay” until your bank method period goes past 28 days.

Example 1:
April 1st – Charge AP using VISA
April 5th – Charge AP using UGC
I am still unable to gift AP until that previous VISA “Gifting Delay” period is over. Therefore, I can only gift AP after April 28th – regardless of whether I uploaded with UGC or another non-bank method.

Example 2:
March 1st – Charge AP using VISA
April 1st – Charge AP using UGC

Since the March “Gifting Delay” period is over, I can immediately gift any amount of AP within my inventory.
Note: Please note that if you upload AP using a bank card multiple times within 28 days, your “Gifting Delay” period will reset.

Example 3:
April 1st – Charge AP using VISA
April 10th – Charge AP Using Visa
I am still subject to gifting restriction until May 10th (28 days from last bank-related AP upload)

If you have any further questions regarding the gifting process and it’s restrictions, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions!

Credits go to P7S1Knight for making this guide.

Du hast nur die 28 Tage Frist wenn du mit einem Zahlungsmittel bezahlst, welches storniert werden könnte, beispielsweise Visa.
Bezahlst du mit PSC, etc musst du keine 28 Tage warten und kannst sofort giften.