Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S4 League Banner HOW ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
S4 League Banner HOW ?

Hey Guys

I keep wondering how you get that Awesome background in your name with the s4 logo INGAME .. i asked some ppl but all i could find out is it was in a capsule .. but none could tell me the name of the capsule ..

hope u guys can tell me more ..

regards,

Blazzer7

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 64
The Name-Tag can be found in the Collection Book. They are just collectable, if you got the needed Premium Set and the Forcepack weapon. These tags are not forever, just for some days, i guess 3/7 days.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 20:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDMomoDx View Post
The Name-Tag can be found in the Collection Book. They are just collectable, if you got the needed Premium Set and the Forcepack weapon. These tags are not forever, just for some days, i guess 3/7 days.
no the name tag remains there untill the premium set or wep doesnt expire or gets discarded
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2013, 12:02   #4

elite*gold: 90
Thanks a lot for the info

« S4 League - Reload Cancel Makro | CheatEngine »