Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hmm Dupe?

Discussion on Hmm Dupe? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hmm Dupe?

Hello guys! I seen u got a very nice forum, ppl and awesome threads/hacks! Hmm.. I wanna ask is there any way to dupe and how if there is cuz I readed about there is aviable dupe in s4... To making pen is very hard >.< I hope there is a way...
Old 07/20/2009, 23:00   #2

Yeah, we have a good bug which freeze your items!
You only need some items an be lvl 5 to create a second Charecter

Do the following things:
1. eqip your 1 char
2. Create a 2 char
3. delete your 1 char whit the items
4. create the 1 char again
5. click whitout changing the char after create on inventory and eqip the items that u have before.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope its understantable
Old 07/20/2009, 23:09   #3

Aham.. I readed that already but I thought there is some other way anyway thanks! Now Im going to fumbi the item I want and.. Arrr.. Thanks! {} Love ya rofl
Old 07/20/2009, 23:19   #4

Oh 30k are gone.. Atleast I have smg for 1h >.< but with that bug I hope It will stay longer..
Old 07/20/2009, 23:20   #5

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
[no questions]
#moved