Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Hacking on Thai S4League

Discussion on [Question] Hacking on Thai S4League within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Hacking on Thai S4League

Hello to evryone.I have a couple questions to ask .I've already used google/func. search but i don't have found anything.

1-)The process of hacking in s4 thai,is the same of our s4? I mean do the same things for get fp weapon from pen shop. Also,if the value are the same,like for ps,cs etc etc

2-)Are there any autoit skeleton of trainer/bypass created for s4 thai?Or maybe an actually working cheat.

Thank's in advice.

A.Taiga
Old 03/01/2013, 20:24   #2

The ID's from Thai S4 are probably the same.
Because there's no reason why that shouldn't be.
But since i don't play Thai S4 i don't know ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 23:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdwarrior View Post
The ID's from Thai S4 are probably the same.
Because there's no reason why that shouldn't be.
But since i don't play Thai S4 i don't know ^^
Thank's anyway,i'll be wait for some1 with more info's
Old 03/04/2013, 11:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ±A.[T]aiga±÷ View Post
Hello to evryone.I have a couple questions to ask .I've already used google/func. search but i don't have found anything.

1-)The process of hacking in s4 thai,is the same of our s4? I mean do the same things for get fp weapon from pen shop. Also,if the value are the same,like for ps,cs etc etc

2-)Are there any autoit skeleton of trainer/bypass created for s4 thai?Or maybe an actually working cheat.

Thank's in advice.

A.Taiga

1. Yes
2. Maybe but not Public
Closed Thread