Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League SEA - how can I start the game?

Discussion on S4 League SEA - how can I start the game? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 League SEA - how can I start the game?

Hello!
I'm trying to open the SEA/Thai version of S4 and I really don't know how to do it... I was searching about it a little bit and nothing helped me.

First I tried to open it normally but after ~20 attemps I gave up while x-trap update - it's freezing every times and never can reach 100%.

Then I searched for any other solutions and I found the launcher created by our epvp member and again zero - first application working but when I'm trying to start S4 by launcher there is nothing happening.

Any solutions pls?

[EDIT]: Perhaps it will work when someone will give me his X-Trap's folder.