Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Se!man bypass strange error

Discussion on Se!man bypass strange error within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Se!man bypass strange error

whenever i open Se!man's bypass it says "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) press OK to close the application" ny1 knows how to solve this??please help
Old 12/19/2012, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 67
Have you put the XTrapBypass.dll AND the XTrapBypass.exe in your S4 League Folder?
Have you you start it as admin?

Oh : You know that Se!mans Bypass do not start on Windows XP?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
strange error
09/07/2012 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
Hello, I have 2 computers sharing the same internet. I can not open play9d website and forums on the 2nd computer. Thus the old patch (which gives blue banner) does not opens on that computer. Any clue what could be the possible error or any suggestion to fix this. Thanks in advance.
strange DB-bot error
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Well, i had this problam some days ago too, than suddenly the bug continued work lol So the problam is that i cant see my skills, my x and y cords are zero (0), and its only get changed when i am on a horse, and if i dismount it, the bot show the latest x y cords. Even the HP/MP % are bugged too, its only get changed when i teleport And if i login with db bot 1.1, after teleporting, i always get the notice "objecid=0) please use return scroll...yes i had the same sometiems before, but now...
Strange error...
06/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I get this error when I try to login my char: http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5346/errorcvy.png I tried to reinstall sro and it didnt worked so any suggestion to fix this thing?
strange sro error
06/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
lately i hav been gettin this error and i hav no clue on how to fix it..i tried runnin virus scans, reinstalled sro and rebooted my comp a few times but it still keeps comin back...any1 no how i can get rid of this problem? cause it is preventing me from being able to play http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg49/genacide69 /untitled-4.jpg
Strange Error or..?
01/18/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Ive tried to use winmm.dll file to use the Pimp hack.. but 1. i get a strange error, 2. ive tried it with a working winmm.dll file.. but pimp hack didnt worked :\ what is the problem? the server is protected against this or.. my vista doesnt support it? http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4368/dllrl8.th .jpg Greetings