Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Combi service

Discussion on Combi service within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Combi service

Lately ive had alot of time on my hands so im deciding to do a combi service just add me on skype and tell me your IGN and what combi level u are and what level you want pricing is going to be based on e,gold and ap for example if you want lvls 1-11 thats 5k ap and so on pm me in game Kiro.- or my skype name Tyerippa

hopefully ill get some takers on this i need ap i praise you all ^_^
Old 11/11/2012, 23:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
5k AP, kthxb.

Closed Thread