Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nothing happens when I activate the hacks?

Discussion on Nothing happens when I activate the hacks? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

The problem is this, I do everything right, but when activating the hacks I live and nothing happens, it already happened with two hacks (XLUISCOLX Cesc Trainer V1.2.1 and 2.2.1), I use bypass and do everything like the tutorial, my system is win 7 Home Basic x86. Thank you, please help me.
Old 12/29/2012, 09:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just saying hun,
It's working for everybody else, including me. So there's got to be something your not doing right.
For -Cesc- Trainer i posted a couple videos I personally made that give a defined tutorial on how to install it and get it working. Go ahead and check that out.