Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoHotkey - Time distance / Zeitabstände

Discussion on AutoHotkey - Time distance / Zeitabstände within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 04/08/2012, 23:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Naja halte ich inzwischen für unnötig, da ich es mehr oder weniger verstanden habe . Danke dir.
Ich probiere es mal aus mal gucken was für'n resultat sich dafür ergibt.

Naah.. Funktioniert so nicht.. Bekomme beim Öffnen einen Error..

Edit: Thread verlegt.. Weitere Antworten bitte hier:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoHotkey ?
10/05/2011 - General Coding - 2 Replies
hey ich versuche mich gerade einen "bot" zu machen habe sowas aber noch nie gemacht und möchte es mit AutoHotkey machen falls mir jdm dabei helfen kann habe ich ein paar fragen 1. wie mache ich das ich mit 1 hotkey mehrere sachen macht z.b. ich will shift+ rechte maustaste und dann soll rauskommen das er linke maustaste drückt und danach sofort was anderes z.b shift +Rbutton:: send {Lbutton} und dann ? :S 2. wie mache ich einen delay rein z.b das er nachdem er dir rechte maustaste...
Vac distance?
08/30/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
OK Im playing around with a new 2moons vac on cheat engine. And i was wondering what line do you change to increase the distance around you that you vac. Not how many mobs follow you, but the range of how far your vac can reach. Help please?
AutoHotKey Help
01/17/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hi, Im having trouble with making a background macro for a game called ConquerOnline, refer to this thread . If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
Vac Distance?
12/12/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I'm still pretty new to this whole hacking thing, so I have a question that's probably really simple, but I can't seem to find the answer. I'm very cautious about hacking in public, so here's my plan. I'm lvl 54, but I'm in Python Castle. I was planning on vac'ing Styx, which I have already done. However, I have a wall hack on Python, and I would like to be able to go to an edge of the map, or at least somewhere where people won't see me, so that I can vac without being seen. What is the...
Help with AutoHotKey
03/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey everyone i need some help. does anyone know how to write a command where you hold down ctrl while mouse clicking? all i've managed to do so far is make it click ctrl, let go, then mouse click. anyone know the codes to how i can do them both together? thanks. shadowHacker