Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy exp and pen gaining

Discussion on Easy exp and pen gaining within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy exp and pen gaining

deutscher text weiter unten / german text beneath

Hi!
Today I found out that if you create a game and only a friend of you joins so you can kill each other and/or make td-points you still get exp and pen at the end of the game. You could for example create a td-game and kill each other 100 times (the game should be passworded so nobody disturbes) and also complete missions fast.

-----------

Hi!
Hab heute herausgefunden das wenn man einen raum aufmacht und lediglich ein freund joint man sich die ganze zeit gegenseitig killen kann und trotzdem am ende exp und pen bekommt. man könnte also ein td-game aufmachen und sich gegenseitig so oft killen wie man möchte. auf diese weise lassen sich viele missionen auch schnell abschließen.

weiß jetzt nicht ob das jetzt so das große geheimniss war, stand bloß noch nirgens

grüße
black
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2009, 16:43   #2

lol das war die absolute erleuchtung <_<

diesen "Cheat\Tipp" whatever wurde schon gepostet.

benutze sufu
Old 01/17/2009, 17:47   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Bei DM reicht wenn du 30 min einstellst, freund oder twink 1 mal killst und afk gehst. Bekommst immer 1k exp und 600pen
Old 01/17/2009, 17:59   #4

Received Thanks: 1,263
Ist aber relativ alt, wir sollten hier das mal alles in einem Guide zusammenfassen.
Ich warte darauf, Mod zu werden^^
Closed Thread