Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to be a GM of S4League.

Discussion on How to be a GM of S4League. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post How to be a GM of S4League.

If i helped you please give me a thanks! ^^

Hello Elitepvpers
I am gonna explain how you can become a moderator on S4League since i am a old GM of Alaplaya.
First thing is that you think about : Why you want to become one.
Because if you just think like:
Yay ! I am a GM I am so happy ! Now i have powers to ban users and stuff Yay!.
That means that you only want to be GM for the powers, And then Alaplaya wont accept you because they dont need you then.
But if you think like:
I wanna help other users and ban and kick people that are hacking and breaking the rules.
Then you can give it a try to send a moderator application.
The 2st thing to think about is ''Does Alaplaya really need me?''
Because if you just wanna be cool and show your powers to others to let them think you are awesome, Then Alaplaya wont accept you.
If you think like:
I think Alaplaya needs me because i want to help other users and to support Alaplaya.
Then you can always give it a try by sending a Moderator application.
3st thing you need to think about is "Is it hard to be a moderator"
The answer is ''Yes''.
You almost have no time to play matches and make friends.
You need to be online the whole day to see if someone does something wrong.
You need to ban and kick people that are swearing discriminating and insulting.
The last thing that i wanna talk about is finally ! "Becoming a moderator"
First you need to go to Support to send a ticket.
Select the Departement "Applications" and click on next.
Set the priority on medium since it isnt very important.
The game needs to be S4League.
Subject "Moderator Application"
And in the message section you write the things i just said.
How old are you?
Why do you want to be a moderator?
What is your name?
Do we really need you?
If you wrote all the things in the message section then you click ''Submit''

Are you the lucky one?
After waiting some days you get a response, "YOUR ACCEPTED"
First you'll begin to be a forum moderator.
And you need to help people and support people in the forums for like 5 months or something.
After the 5 months you finally become a GM.
Congrulations you become a GM !!!
If you dont help other users they can always demod you.
Also if your almost never online they can demod you.
So follow the rules and you'll be a GM how long you want.
You can always be demodded if you want.
So if you dont want GM anymore then send a ticket.

Thanks for reading.

~Dragondeader
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 19:33   #2

Nice ;D
Old 02/28/2012, 19:42   #3

Received Thanks: 1,035
Nichts neues ._.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 20:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -[Daxter. View Post
Nichts neues ._.
Ich dies nur tun, um Menschen zu helfen
Old 02/28/2012, 20:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondeader View Post
Ich dies nur tun, um Menschen zu helfen
Don't use google-translator please..
Old 02/28/2012, 20:37   #6

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
When you want to be a GM youll get a letter from burda:ic and u need to sign it.
Old 02/28/2012, 20:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr . .ome View Post
When you want to be a GM youll get a letter from burda:ic and u need to sign it.
Ernsthaft, das ist weder lustig noch amüsant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 21:25   #8

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Well, most of the points mentioned should be easy to guess - they should be.
Whoever wants to become a GM or Mod or something like that because of the permissions and powers did something wrong!

This 'Guide' isn't even limited to S4L but applies to almost every online (and offline) community - for instance, elitepvpers, too.

When you really want to support people, you wouldn't want to become GM or Mod as fast as possible and you wouldn't be frustrated or get aggressive if your application is denied or delayed.

Any really addicted member will go on supporting for the sake of the community - being an official or not.

Becoming a GM or Mod or similar is more like a honour for your good work, a motivation to go on and an expansion to go on. But you should never go on commiting just to not loose your status.

As I said earlier... whoever wants to become an official bacuase of 'coolness' or powers didn't understand the principle of a community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 21:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@shkin View Post
Well, most of the points mentioned should be easy to guess - they should be.
Whoever wants to become a GM or Mod or something like that because of the permissions and powers did something wrong!

This 'Guide' isn't even limited to S4L but applies to almost every online (and offline) community - for instance, elitepvpers, too.

When you really want to support people, you wouldn't want to become GM or Mod as fast as possible and you wouldn't be frustrated or get aggressive if your application is denied or delayed.

Any really addicted member will go on supporting for the sake of the community - being an official or not.

Becoming a GM or Mod or similar is more like a honour for your good work, a motivation to go on and an expansion to go on. But you should never go on commiting just to not loose your status.

As I said earlier... whoever wants to become an official bacuase of 'coolness' or powers didn't understand the principle of a community.
This guy understands the job !
Old 02/28/2012, 21:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipez View Post
Noch richtiges Englisch, dass jemand anderes verstehen kann..
Old 02/28/2012, 23:38   #11

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by mipez View Post
Solls auch nicht gewesen sein?

Wenn du nen neuer GM bist,musst du vorher den brief unterschreiben.

(oder per email -> unterschreiben->einscannen)

Wenn du das nicht glauben willst pech
Old 02/29/2012, 15:13   #12

This guy is not an old GM, he is banned for hacking himself. I AM an old GM, got demoted yesterday, and forum/irc/account banned after working my *** off for 2 years for Alaplaya. Anyway, here's how Alaplaya recruits new staff, incase you wanna be one:

Old 02/29/2012, 15:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpa-Derpa View Post
This guy is not an old GM, he is banned for hacking himself. I AM an old GM, got demoted yesterday, and forum/irc/account banned after working my *** off for 2 years for Alaplaya. Anyway, here's how Alaplaya recruits new staff, incase you wanna be one:

=.= How much times i need to say this.
I never hacked -_-
My friend's account got password guessed.
And then anyone missused myf riends's account.
And now my friend's account is banned permantly.
Be the way its my friends account.
Not mine ^^.
Old 02/29/2012, 16:49   #14

mhmm... naja alaplaya faiL...
ich weiß nicht ob es leicht oder schwer ist, sich bei alaplaya als GMs/MODs zu bewerben, aber eins weiß ich, wenn jemand ein Report schick, gucken (sie) (glaube ich) nicht genau um was da sich Handel und Bann einfach der/die Person... ohne den Genauer Grund zu sagen (muss man sie immer selber fragen) aber die wollen die Screenshot nicht zeigen.

ich wurde mal wegen ein nicht existierbare Waffe(die noch nicht raus sind) gebannt, nur weil ich nur mit dem Waffe, der typ da so oft gekillt hat...(es war die mit + Zeichen) und danach muss ich hin und her schreiben und es dauer bist sie dann endlich antworten... danach (dauer TAGEN) wurde ich zwar enbann aber ist trotzdem scheisse das sie einfach die Leuten bannen.
Genau so ist bei AUDITION ich kenne jemand die Pro sind und die wollten Couple Battle Party farmen weil man schnell herzen bekommt. Auf einmal wurden sie gebannt weil sie zu viel in einem Tag gefarmt hat.. Sie denken dass die auch gehackt hat...(ist aber nicht so)

Alaplaya wollen nur unsere GELD, sonst sind wir denen EGAL. Außerdem kann man nicht wirklich auf GMs/MODs verlassen und sie brauchen so lang bist irgendwas gefixt wird.. etc. (S4 wurde zwar schnell behandel als andere spiel auf der Seite) ;D
Das ist meine Meinung...
Old 02/29/2012, 16:57   #15

elite*gold: 132
Received Thanks: 4,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoux3 View Post
[...]
Auch wenn das nichts mit dem Thema an sich zu tun hat, haltet es mich nicht davon ab auf deinen Blödsinn zu antworten.

Erstens sind die GM/Mods nicht da um die Bugs im Spiel zu fixxen, dafür gibt es Programmierer und die sind von pentavision. Ich versteh nicht, wie oft man noch den selben Mist posten muss bis die Menschen es endlich mal raffen.

Programmierung (Content/Bug Fixes etc.) => pentavision
Events => alaplaya

Deine Beschreibung weswegen du gebannt worden bist, ist ja sehr präzise. Wundert mich nicht wieso sie so lange gebraucht haben um DEIN Problem zu lösen.

Und das alaplaya unser Geld will, ist nichts neues. Danke aber, das du uns das immer wieder vor Augen hältst.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread