Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HCWC.exe has been close. please restart after reboot ( help! )

Discussion on HCWC.exe has been close. please restart after reboot ( help! ) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation HCWC.exe has been close. please restart after reboot ( help! )

( HCWC.exe has been close. please restart after reboot you pc. ) done it several time..help me with this guys. i am using window xp, connection : 100mbps . i ve check my anti virus and firewall. so what am i missing here??
Old 01/29/2012, 10:16   #2

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
has u restart your pc ?
restart the computer and delete your hgwc folder
now starting s4 league

u use a hack or trainer ?

not work ?
load my hgwc.exe
and try it again
Attached Files
File Type: rar HGWC.rar (848.0 KB, 57 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2012, 10:25   #3

i am not using any hack or trainer. i ll try deleting the HCWC folder. result will be post.

update : deleting the HGWC folder works. your the man LEX- tqvm

i update to soon.. after a while it keeps coming back. i tried loading your HGWC.exe. still got the same prob. the hgwc folder keeps poping out after i delete it. any way to skip the HGWC??

i rebooted my pc several time..
for your info the HGWC.exe still running in my program task manager even after
i exit s4. i have to manually stop the HGWC.exe..
Old 01/29/2012, 15:29   #4

the returns of hgwc folder is normal.
close your antivir and give s4 league, xtrap and hgwc your firewall free
Old 01/29/2012, 16:48   #5

done that earlier..i also disable my firewall. i uninstall s4 n install new downloaded of s4..still got the same prob. any ideas? is it something wrong with the connection? coz my line is illigal.
Old 01/29/2012, 16:51   #6

go to here

translate your self