Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] S4 Launcher

Discussion on [Question] S4 Launcher within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Question] S4 Launcher

Hay epvp...
I wanna make a S4 Launcher what starts S4 without patcher s4...
But i dunno where to start > D
Is there a tut or something taht can help me?
I had a Launcher like that and now it get patched...
I jsut want to know where i can start ..what programs i need..and if is a tut taht would be so nice.
Thanks to all.
Btw im not so *** at programing...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2012, 21:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Look there
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2012, 21:27   #3

elite*gold: 132
Received Thanks: 4,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCBayernMünchen View Post
Look there
He asked how to start S4 League without the patcher, not how to mod the patcher...
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] How I can get LZO from launcher?
12/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
THX
[Question] How I can get LZO from my launcher?
10/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi! Avast deleted my m2.exe (fucking program...), which I packet all files... How can I get LZO from launcher? Please help. I`m giving my launcher: http://www.multiupload.com/UCT8RYI8XE Virus Skan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?i d=3fc22b2b10a70218ca937ea8159f1179c089668fe01be43b 2b01a66fbce4dc70-1318918534
Question about launcher
02/26/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I just want to know how to make or edit a launcher so that its runnable on any type of window, by any means window XP and up. The type of launcher im talking about is the launcher for packed clients. The one i had before didn't ran on window 7 , and it was detected as virus :S . Any idea?
launcher question
10/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
i have 3 different launchers and i am trying to pack my client so i can update it with div's i have it updating fine, i have the server side down perfect, and the client side will update, but either errors at the end, or closes out, tried everything i can think of, read several posts, searched here and google and rage . . so far, FAIL lol, so let the questioning begin: where can i get a launcher.exe i can edit (images), that packs data.pak? or a dekaron.exe that will accept the...
[Question] Launcher is working
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
can you run the launcher runtime auto-updata Game does not run .. Pak guess is the original connection My clients include pak not been able to run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iVW0cISso