Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] How to gain EXP/PEN quickly - FARMING.

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] How to gain EXP/PEN quickly - FARMING. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,685
Exclamation [TUTORIAL] How to gain EXP/PEN quickly - FARMING.

Welcome to the farming guide! Here you will learn how to get EXP and gain PEN quickly.

So... what is the farming supposed to be?

The farming is an easy way to get EXP and PEN as quick as possible. What you do is play a match without even using the computer. That's why they are also known as "AFKers" (AFK means Away From Keyboard if you didn't know).

The auto-kick system of the rooms:

As you should know, when you join in a room, there is a certain time before getting automatically kicked because of not touching any button ingame, being AFK (the actual time is 120 seconds before getting auto-kicked to the lobby).
But there is a way to avoid this. You just have to press a button so S4 will see that you are playing, and this is how you do it:
-Stucking a random button of your keyborad, placing something pretty heavy like a toy or something (usually, the farmers place something on CTRL, so they'll crouch)
-Using a simple macro/bot that makes you press a certain button (movement keys like WASD or CTRL).

These are the known ways to farm:

EXPLAINATION:
Sit in a random match and stay AFK for the rest of the game.
PROS:
-You don't need to play to earn EXP&PEN.
CONS:
-Damage to your TD/DM/Chaser rate stats since your score will suck;
-You won't receive the maximum amount of EXP&PEN from a match, since you are the last, with 0 points.
-You'll become hated from the other players and they will know you as a "farmer" and then getting kicked from the room;
-Chance of getting reported with a ticket to sent to the moderators by other players because you farmed, and then getting banned.
NOTE: This is the worst way...

EXPLAINATION:
Sit in a random Mission Room and stay AFK for the rest of the match.
PROS:
-You don't need to play to earn EXP&PEN;
-No damage to your TD/DM/Chaser rate stats because it's a friendly room;
CONS:
-You won't receive the maximum amount of EXP&PEN;
-You'll become hated from the other players;
-Chance of getting reported.
-It's not so easy joining in a Mission Room. They may be full or not exist.

EXPLAINATION:
Making a Friendly match with password and calling a friend that you trust wich will help you to farm.
PROS:
-No one is going to report you.
CONS:
-The GMs can suspect something since you are part of a friendly match on 1vs1 (those rooms are the targets of GMs). So, how can they ban you? They can send you a whisper, and if you don't respond, they'll think that you are farming (though, it's a lame way to ban people. Not everyone know how to respond to a whisper ).
-If the friend betrays you, the ban is almost sure;
-If the friend is a moron, he will go out of the room (and you won't even notice it because you're AFK) or will randomly score, making the match end before the time.

EXPLAINATION:
Make a Friendly match with your two accounts in the same room, and farm all the day.
PROS:
-No one is going to report you, in the room, there is only you and you .
CONS:
-The GMs may suspect something;
-You will need two accounts and two computers for that (you can only open the game once for machine). Or if you can, you can make a Multiclient wich allows you to open twice (or more) the game on the same computer. If you don't know how to make a Multiclient but you can bypass the HackShield (when I say bypass, I mean DEACTIVATE IT COMPLETELY, the injectable file doesn't work), you can open the game with Sandboxie (Google it for the download).
NOTE: The best way in my opinion. Just don't forget to select the friendly option... that's the way I ruined my poor stats lol.

EXPLAINATION:
Make a Friendly room with password, and play with 5 other friends/your computers in your team, and at 1 player in Beta Team. When the room is ready, ask to ALL your teammates the Combi Master thing. Your EXP will be super duper fking HIGH. If you have a Fumbi Capsule EXP/PEN plus thing (buyable with AP), you're going to get soooooooo many EXP&PEN and it's going to be an EPIC match for you lol.
PROS:
-No one is going to report you, in the room, there is only you and your friends ;
-The GMs will not suspect anything.
CONS:
-You will need totally 7 players in your room. 6 on Alpha, and at least 1 on Beta. Not easy OMG!
NOTE: I have never tested this. But it will surely work.

--THINGS TO REMEMBER--
° The GMs/Moderators are against the farming, so they could ban you. They don't like the idea of being *AFK* and playing S4 at the same time, so if you are at the computer I don't think that there is any problem.
° The more you play, and more you will gain EXP&PEN, so when you create a match, you should make its duration: 30 minutes.
° If I remember correctly, now the limit for a match is 1245 EXP and 475 PEN;
° To avoid a GM from whispering you while farming, just BLOCK THEM ALL when they are connected, so they won't be able to whisper you . I am working on a thread where I will list every alaplaya's Moderator/GM in S4, so you will know who you should block.
° The TD and DM matches give you more EXP and PEN, Chaser Mode is not suggested.
° The TD matches have an auto-kick system, the DMs does not (in DMs you can be AFK all the day, and you won't get kicked).

--SUGGESTIONS--
* To receive the maximum amount of EXP&PEN, you and your team must score the same amount of points within the time limit:
Example:
Alpha team is composed of these players: Mr.Blue and Mr.Blond, and Beta team = You.
At the end of the match, it should end like this:
Mr. Blue = 2 points
Mr. Blond = 2 points
You = 2 points. Easy.
In few words, you must end the match with the same points, 2, 4 or 1001 points for each player.
* To avoid the auto-kick, use the CTRL button.
* To receive a 20% bonus to the EXP at every match, you can use the costumes that give you 10% each (the face + accessory)
* If you want to farm, it is highly suggested to UNEQUIP every unnecessary weapon/costume, so you will save a lot of PEN. You should equip only one weapon, one skill, and the EXP plus costumes.
* If you follow the method N°4, my hint is to create the second account and ask it to be a Combi mate. Your Combi Master level will increase faster since your second account is farming too. When the 2nd account reached the lvl 13, create another one and farm with the new one, the old 2nd acc will not give you any Lvl up.
* Always play in friendly matches to avoid any damage to the TD/DM/Chaser rate.

Adroxxx, can you sticky this? ^^

And remember:
WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Be sure to thank this thread if you found it useful (the button is on the bottom of this post, on the right)
--▼

Thanks
132 Users
Old 09/13/2009, 22:31   #2

Thank You
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2009, 23:01   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Old,but good for rookiez >:.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2009, 23:45   #4

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
i think farming is lame
no really pro look at the lvl
the lvl system in s4 sucks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2009, 16:08   #5

Note well:
1. In Death Match do not need to press Ctrl why do not you send to the lobby.
2. If you do not want you to lower your stats you have to put friendly.

translated from Italian to English
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2009, 16:15   #6

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
ringo but in death match farming is stupid xD in touchtoun you gain more exp if you spend much time in this match! afk farming is good
in death match you have to kill other players! afk farming is bad
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2009, 17:33   #7

did not understand ..
is an easier way ..
in DM is much better ..
1400exp receive for each lot by just 30min you and your friend facades 2 points each and will give you the same EXP to you both ..
no need to kill one and another until it finishes the game ..
enough that we do only 2 points and the end of the game will give you 1400exp to both the TD and DM ..
DM board but why do not you send to the lobby ..

enough to have scores equal
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2009, 18:02   #8

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
afk farming is in anyways bad in my mind ..... but its ur decision =p.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2009, 20:01   #9

Quote:
° To avoid a GM from whispering you while farming, just BLOCK THEM ALL when they are connected, so they won't be able to whisper you . I am working on a thread where I will list every alaplaya's Moderator/GM in S4, so you will know who you should block.
Quote:
-The GMs can suspect something since you are part of a friendly match on 1vs1 (those rooms are the targets of GMs). So, how can they ban you? They can send you a whisper, and if you don't respond, they'll think that you are farming (though, it's a lame way to ban people. Not everyone know how to respond to a whisper ).
Fail
The GMs can enter rooms with passwords. Even if you answer a whisper, the GMs often enter the room and check what you are actually doing -> ban if farming
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2009, 20:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rin.go View Post
Note well:
1. In Death Match do not need to press Ctrl why do not you send to the lobby.
2. If you do not want you to lower your stats you have to put friendly.

translated from Italian to English
Uhm... already stated in my thread:
° The TD matches have an auto-kick system, the DMs does not (in DMs you can be AFK all the day, and you won't get kicked).
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhelloselm View Post
ringo but in death match farming is stupid xD in touchtoun you gain more exp if you spend much time in this match! afk farming is good
in death match you have to kill other players! afk farming is bad
False.
It's because of the patch 10, now the 30% bonus for TD matches is gone, and you get the same EXP/PEN as DMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
afk farming is in anyways bad in my mind ..... but its ur decision =p.
That was very lame Mister.
An hacker on an hacking forum that tells to people what is wrong and what is not? I ROFL'd xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _elmo_ View Post
Fail
The GMs can enter rooms with passwords. Even if you answer a whisper, the GMs often enter the room and check what you are actually doing -> ban if farming
I hate when people make these false fken rumors (you have heared it from a random guy? Lol). Have you actually ever seen a GM joining in a locked room or with the option *NO INTRUSION* active? Any proof? Or did you read that from the forum? GMs like to scare the other players a lot you know... LoL.

EDIT: I remember that some time ago, I went to the english server, and I yelled in the lobby that the Patch 10 was delayed AGAIN from 20 to 27, and in one minute, the whole lobby belived me and was spreading that to everyone, until I told everyone that it was just a joke.
Rumors? Pff, easy.

EDIT2 : Oh, it's my 300th post ^^
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/14/2009, 21:05   #11

It's a nice Tut for Rookiez but not for an expierienced gamers.
But nice Tut anyway.
Greetz
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2009, 23:56   #12

Nice idea for farm Master lvl...

thanx
Old 09/15/2009, 01:45   #13

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Wazaaaa i didnt meant i tlike that i meant if u know bla Item freeze Hacking u wont have Pen Problems Ever and well Exp Farming ends in all People think ur a super noob if ur Skills suxx and to Pen Farming if u really want it only for pen Well.
U can save the Electric Costs and just buy for it Ap =p.
Old 09/15/2009, 10:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA View Post
Uhm... already stated in my thread:
and

non l'avevo letto..xD
Old 09/15/2009, 16:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayan View Post
It's a nice Tut for Rookiez but not for an expierienced gamers.
But nice Tut anyway.
Greetz
Stop telling me that >8(
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
Wazaaaa i didnt meant i tlike that i meant if u know bla Item freeze Hacking u wont have Pen Problems Ever and well Exp Farming ends in all People think ur a super noob if ur Skills suxx and to Pen Farming if u really want it only for pen Well.
U can save the Electric Costs and just buy for it Ap =p.
zOMFG I hate the way you use the puntuaction (YOU DON'T USE IT) xD...
Uhm... I don't hate the farmers honestly o_O. You know, the level system in S4 sucks and they give us one thousand of reasons to farm, and this is a sad thing :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by rin.go View Post
non l'avevo letto..xD
Cecato muhahaha >8D
Closed Thread

Tags
easyway-fast-quick, exp_pen, farming, guide, wazaaaaa