Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item ID Changing Help (English Please)

Discussion on Item ID Changing Help (English Please) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item ID Changing Help (English Please)

So, I'm trying to alter the ID's and I have CE, Item Manager and all of that good stuff. I'm on a 64 bit system as well. I've also read the TuT for

My problem is that when I alter the Values after searching in CE and back out of the server, no modified items are there. Just the originals. I made sure to freeze the addresses too but still nothing. I've been using this tutorial

But even after that, it doesn't work. Any help is appreciated.
Old 10/09/2011, 15:04   #2

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Make sure that you click that checkbox in adress

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with changing item name lvl and stats
01/12/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hi there i was wondering if any one can help me. i want to know how i can change the name of a item, also the lvl for the item and the stats on the item basic stats. if any one can help pls pm me or post here ty,
ID Changing - +%10 Exp and another effect in SAME ITEM
10/23/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
Hey, i found something on ID changing If you change your +%10 Exp bonus effect to another effect like +40 sp , you will get your +40 SP inmatch and +%10 Exp at the end of match!! And this works on chaser effects example : You changed your Chaser problity up effect to +30 hp , ingame you will get your +30 HP and your Chaser selecting problity up !! Note : your items must be real, like you must have the real chaser items for this hack Note : you can't use chaser effect and exp...
[Question]Item Changing
05/15/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Can we change colors in ID exploit like Basic Type-A >> to >> Activity Suit Red ?
changing item appearance
12/07/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I want to change the way some items look when they fall on the ground... Reason: Most bots pick up only mets and dbs, If you change how gems and tokens look to resemble a met or a db your bot should auto pick them up, anyone have any ideas of how I can do this?
Changing Item Links
02/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
THIS REQUIRES LOOTLINK Make sure your game is closed, and follow these steps: First, go into your /World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/*your account*/SavedVariables/ folder. Open up Lootlink.lua in any text editor of your choice. Do a search for your weapon. I'll use Thunderfury as my weapon. OK, I've found the weapon I would like to change. Here is the info that came along with it: ["Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker"] = {