Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming crack Idea

Discussion on Farming crack Idea within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming crack Idea

Hallo Elite,

Ich suche einen Member, der mit Mir heute Nachmittag farmt.....

ihr könnt mit eurem main acc kommen, oder mit einem lowie, den bekommt die Person von mir.

Für euch besteht kein risiko, ich hafte aber nicht für banne, die aufgrund von Farmbots etz entstehen.

Was die person machen muss, sag ich dann per PN, das ganze läuft den ganzen Nachmittag und ich verspreche, wenn es denn geht, einen hohen erfolg, da das game verkürzt wird

Wenn alles geht können weitere Member beitreten und mit machen.....

MFG: TM
Old 05/31/2011, 13:12   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 3,641
In english?
Old 05/31/2011, 13:29   #3

elite*gold: 103616
Received Thanks: 14,990
So wie ich das richtig lese willst du mit einem Farmbot leveln?
Von wem ist der ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DarkOrbit kBot crack ! Good Idea !
12/23/2010 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Hi, today i have good idea. Crack for ibot chande id to new id, and we have 24h license. Maybe try this same with kbot 4.20? Who can do this? ; ) Please pm me
[Idea] Farming Force Harvest
08/30/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I was depressed about this half-finished farm that i got which timed out at 73% (oops) (but you still get money in the bank, thankfully) - and i wondered, if there is a way to manually send the 'harvest this field' packet, or disable the 75% barrier... Thanks, Xraveinfinity
[cSRO]Better Plvl and Farming Idea
08/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
First read this Link Everyone say that is only posible in vsro because there is a limit of time that u can get xp....BUT....actually that is in csro too. If your account have a cid with age below 18 years you will have xp limit too...like 5h or so... So...if you change the cid of the plvl chars you will have xp limit, fight until the limit is done, then go plvl...it should work. And for farming add some lv1-9 chars to reduce the average level of the party. I think it should...