Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4Xero Macros

Discussion on S4Xero Macros within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4Xero Macros

Hi, I have the best macros at 60 fps and 300 fps, so I have very, very good macros for all fps settings

You wanna buy? My discord Attacker#7678

You can review macros in Youtube channel

Old 04/08/2021, 22:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Meenzer Bub

elite*gold: 36
The Black Market: 498/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,997
Arrow S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> S4 League Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User

Tags
hack, s4league makro, s4xero, s4xero delay tool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] S4Xero Cheat Table
04/07/2021 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies
> How to use 1. Download S4Xero Bypass by K1ramoX 2. Start Injector 3. Start S4Xero 4. Start Cheat Table 5. Select XeroClient in Process List 6. Enjoy Hacking :D > Download Mega.nz
S4Xero Bypass + Cheat Table
10/23/2020 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies
Quickly made another bypass for xero even though nobody really cares about the server and some people think they can earn money for bread and water with a simple bypass (Have fun searching a new method) Always start the bypass when the S4Client is already running and wait 5-10 seconds after injecting before you start CE Screenshot of the bypass: http://i.epvpimg.com/WGhwgab.png
S4Xero Delay Tool
09/24/2020 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Since rem is now completely down, the releases for xero will come. I'll start with a little delay tool for the os people The tool is just as simple as the releases before and there is nothing to explain Because the xero devs are quite incompetent and seem to just detecting the tools with poor usermode winapi methods instead of preventing the technique itself, this version will be impossible to detect for their "anti cheat" and there is nothing they can do about it || \/
[Release] S4Xero CE (No bypass needed)
08/11/2020 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Patched(NOT WORKING)Im releasing this #trash CE table coz im kinda bored, its nothing special. Good thing that it doesnt need a bypass, thats great I guess? Have fun with it before they patch it. Hints: 1 - If u dont wanna crash all the time, go to Edit -> Debbugger options ->check the box "try to prevent detection of the debugger" 2 - The pointers "other patterns" bug some weaps, those 4 point to the same address(first/second should work). It locks Semi Rifle, Subs etc. 3 - Most...