Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Semi-Pro, 70 Mio PEN, lot of FPs.

Discussion on Semi-Pro, 70 Mio PEN, lot of FPs. within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Semi-Pro, 70 Mio PEN, lot of PEN,AP,FP items.

Hallo, ich möchte folgendes Konto zum Verkauf anbieten.
Den Preis für das Konto möchte ich vorerst nicht festlegen, also könnt ihr mir einfach ein Angebot machen. Ihr müsst zahlen bevor ihr die Ware erhaltet, an diesem Punkt werde ich nur Ausnahmen machen wenn eure TBM Rate hoch ist.
Als Zahlungsmittel akzeptiere ich momentan nur Paysafecards, CS:GO Skins, Steam Spiele und e* Gold.
Bei weiteren Fragen könnt ihr mich gerne über eine PN oder Skype Kontaktieren.

Hello, i want to sell following account.
I don't want to set a price, you guys can make me an offer.
You have to pay first before i give you the account, i only make exceptions if you TBM rate is high. I accept Paysafecards, CS:GO skins, Steam games and e* gold.
If you have any further questions you can contact me over a private message or over Skype.

Name: good
Level: 58
PEN: ~70.000.000
Bemerkung: Die aufgelisteten Items sind nur die mit Forcepack stats, das Konto besitzt noch eine menge anderer Items mit PEN und AP stats, jedoch würde dies den Rahmen der Liste sprengen. Des weiteren ist das Lilith Set mit Shiny eSper Chips von Level 5 ausgerüstet.
Falls ihr den Rest des Inventars sehen wollt, kann ich es euch gerne über eine Bildschirmübertragung mithilfe von skype zeigen.

Note: The items in the list are all with Forcepack stats, the account does also have a high amount of items which are with PEN and AP stats.
I didn't listed them because they are just to many.
Furthermore the Account also has a Shiny eSper costume on Level 5 on the Lilith Set.
If you want to see the rest of the Inventory, i can show you it by screensharing it over skype.

Inventory:

Old 07/30/2017, 19:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 535
I buy this wonderful account, cyka <3
Old 08/04/2017, 13:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
The account is still up for sale
Old 08/04/2017, 20:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
Can confirm, account is real and legit.
Closed Thread