Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account with white & black cool guy summer set.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with white & black cool guy summer set.

Due to the fact that I've never had the chance to try the white & black version of the summer set, I've decided to search for an account that contains it.
I even wonder if they still do exist, do they?
Post your answers down below!

PS : Here's an image of the set :

« S4 League All services | Decent level 60 account »

Similar Threads
WTT Account lvl s4 For account got Cool Guy set for male
01/17/2015 - S4 League Trading - 0 Replies
:mofo: Hello Guys I want to Trade Acc lvl 80 Full ap got like 13 Set for male and Full weapons full ap all items in this Link Account Screens | ????? For ACC GOT Sets male :mofo: : Green arrow Summer or Cool Guy set any lvl
[Selling] Plat 5 EU/NE, cool skins (2 legendary) cool runes, cool stats offer please!
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, i just got bf4 and im to lazy to even login onto league, i wanna sell my account i will go first if you are trusted if not we will use some free MM, acc is plat 5 (silver last season), includes welcome mail/orginal too ill post screenshots Offer me price! Paypal only duo to i dont have PSC in my country contact skype: talonducouteau10 http://i.epvpimg.com/fmeTc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/v8zcd.png
Level 37 Really old account with Cool Guy Set
02/25/2014 - S4 League Trading - 4 Replies
I have an account that's quite old. It probably has the rarest sets the cool guy and girl set and I'm wondering someone would want it. Just leave your offers down there or skype me I'll screen share it. It has a skull handgun and a cs +3 perm #regi email And skype me. I do accept trade offers.
[Buying] Black / Black Dye Module (or trade for White / White) on Jar Kai Sword
05/17/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
What the topic says. I am looking for a Black / Black Dye Module on the Jar Kai Sword server. Looking to pay either credits, cash or trade for a white / white dye module. Cheers, dc