Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s4 league account for sale!

Discussion on s4 league account for sale! within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face s4 league account for sale!

I have a lvl55 (semi-pro) account on s4 league that I can't use after the new server system ( It's because all my friends are low level and I want to play with them, not because it is banned or something ). It was broken into once so it has at around 20,000 pen ( 24 i guess ), but has a perma Pirate Heart Set and some of the combi items ( the face, the gloves and shoes ) also it has some AP that is not enough for anything actually but it's still worth real money oh and the fumbi treasure hunt cards which is a great bonus among with many other collection cards ( I guess my s4 league card collection thing is also full, if anyone needs those unique skills - i never used these )
I also don't want to sell it for real money straightly, but I counted and I decided that I would go with the original prize I decided, just transferring it into Riot points. So, until the 7th of June it costs 15000 RP, after it costs 18000 RP ( if you can make a valid offer it can go down ); reason is that 'my shop' on EUNE end on the 7th of June and I opened some really great skins. Also if you're not on EUNE and you're interested an account can be lent by my friend for the purchase.

Tags
league of legends, riot points, s4 league, semi-pro, trade