Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling S5 account with rare longtail colour

Discussion on Selling S5 account with rare longtail colour within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling S5 account with rare longtail colour

hey guys im selling this account acting as a proxy for my friend since he stoped playng.The account is rank s4 and has 400k pen and a perm nick change.

Price:debatable but only accepting paypal

perms

contact info:s4exef on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling good S5 Account with Longtail +7
02/29/2016 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
Yo guys, im sellling a Acount with Longtail +7. ACC : Level 54 Combi : Level 6 Weapons : Lucifer(FP) Counter Sword +1 Training Spy dagger Smash +0 ( Black )
Selling Level 80 S4 Account (Pen longtail) -No Male sets-
05/15/2015 - S4 League Trading - 4 Replies
First time doing a sell like this so bare with me~ I have nooooo male sets whatsoever, I dismantled them all to get cores \o/ Here are the items I do have : -Hair- Big Ribbon Hair FP Rabbit Crown Band Hair FP Women's Oktoberfest Wig FP Rose Succubus Hair FP Blue Longtail +7
[Selling] s4 league Account Pen/Prem [Rare] [Longtail]
11/13/2014 - S4 League Trading - 15 Replies
^Topic Pen/WinRate usw: epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ 430k Pen 74,7% WinRate Account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGdx4j-tOAs&f eature=youtu.be
SELLING LONGTAIL ACCOUNT!!! [75-100€]
09/12/2014 - S4 League Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, Chainz here and today I want to sell my Amateur Longtail Account with enough S5 stuff.... The account has some rare and special items which are like 4-5 years old..and the level is ''Amateur''. The account is combi master level 36. btw. the account has more than 140k PEN .. Registermail is there too.. The account is first hand and ofc safe.. You can only pay with PSC.. (MM if u want)