Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary account With many Rares.

Discussion on Legendary account With many Rares. within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legendary account With many Rares.

legitimacy: 100% Legit
Pen:5million pen and over 1k pen caps
*Beta account with most of the rare items ingame Including the Fumbi Pet
*over 2000euros spent on the account

this is the account inventory
it has Literally every single weapon force pack ingame and over 15 sets for each Male/Female (including Rare sets like Valentine for male)

I would like to hear offers for this account in the comments below (Payment Method Paypal)
Old 07/26/2016, 05:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
50€
Old 08/08/2016, 19:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

65€?
Old 08/17/2016, 16:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

65 GBP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW ACC. with 105 Champions + 87 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + rares and limiteds
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LEVEL 30, SILVER 1 EUW ACC. with 105 Champions + 87 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + rares and limiteds) + 6 rune pages + 72 RP + more than 794 IP NEVER BANNED ACCOUNT http://oi42.tinypic.com/evarf8.jpg Aatrox Ahri Akali Alistar - Infernal Alistar, Unchained Alistar (reward, rare) Amumu - Pharaoh Amumu (legacy vault)
[Trading] LoL EUW Platin 3 +63 Champs + 54 Skins [Legendary,Ultimates,Rares] [S] CS:GO Weapons
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello. Topic says everything. Lots of Skins and lots of Champions :-) Both ultimates and some Legendary (Kayle,Chogath) + Rares (Not available anymore to buy) Im just searching some weapons for CS:GO (Statrak M4A1 or AK) If you want more informations please send me a PM here. Im willing to show you my Account through Teamviewer ! Im also speaking german.
[Selling] LoL - ACC. with 95 Champions + 83 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + RARES/LIMITEDS)
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
EUW - ACC. with 95 Champions + 83 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + few rares and limiteds) + 6 rune pages + 937 RP + 3814 IP FREE TRANSFER TO OCEANIA, NORTH AMERICA, LATIN AMERICA Aatrox Akali Alistar - Infernal Alistar, Unchained Alistar (reward, rare) Amumu - Pharaoh Amumu(legacy vault) Anivia - Hextech Anivia
Selling Level 30 NA account,84 Champions, 60+ skins, 11 rares, 4 legendary!
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling Level 30 NA account,84 Champions, 60+ skins, 11 rares, 4 legendary! I have decided to sell my account since i've became completely bored of the game and started playing Smite and Guild Wars 2 (Amazing Games by the way:p). Alot of the skins are legacy/holiday/event skins that were limited edition along with a handful of legendary skins! The account name also has the name of the best hockey team in the NHL :p I know that this is my fist post here so it may seem sketchy, so i'm...