Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

One Legit premium accounts and some farm accounts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
One Legit premium accounts and some farm accounts

Hello guys.

I've decided to stop playing this game, I'll dont have enough time to play videos games soon, and I'd like to gain some money and not let my account dying in silence.

I'm selling my main account, which is a very good premium account (S5 too), I'm expecting a high price for this one. The inventory would be really long to be writen here, so I can screenshare everything on skype. If you can't have a serious price, do not think about this one

The others ones are farmed accounts, lv S4 or Pro, with many pens and some sets/fp sometimes. It all depends what can be your price, then I'll show you the best account for you.

I don't think I need to say more, just add me on skype and let's talk together about it : fistounettes4