Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S4 League Lv.77 Account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 League Lv.77 Account

Hello Guys, (apologizes in front for my english :S) (Kurze Deutschfassung ganz unten)

(warning: non-important informations xD)
i created a account at this forum only for selling my S4 League Account, which i was playing a long time. I didnt touched any game since about 2 years ^.^ (except today i played a bit s4league again, just to recognize me how fun it is :P and to make some screenshots for you guys ^^)
Why i stopped playing? I started learning piano instantly after my S4 League stop.
In about 2 years i teached my self to play Chopin Etudes and Waltzes and much more ^.^ (bach, scrjabin, liszt)

After all i decided to sell my Account. Just scroll the whole text down to see the Screenshots of the Account (: ( 70€ seems to be a great price ^.^, what do you guys think?)

Well.. I was playing pretty much Swords Only. Since beta it was and still is my favorite mode. After i started playing Gunz: The Duel, i did play a little bit with guns in S4 League too. But i never feeled like being a good Shooter player(especially in a korean game xD). So you can check the Screenshots i posted above and see all my actual weapons. I forgot to take a photo of the Materials.Because i was logging 1 year ago back in to S4 League (was bored as freak) and was trying to get a new sword through materials. So i did a big big mistake and destroyed A LOT FP's xD (i was smoking a lot of pot at this time :S) All in all i didnt reach enough materials to get it but destroyed like 6 FP's Set's and 15 Fp's Weapons xDD

anyway..
there was never a ban on this account. I was friendly as much as a could :P.
Of course i am the first and onliest account holder. So i can guarantee you a complete Account switch. An Copy of my ID-Card next to the latest daily newspaper and my signature , the change of every single (if possible to change) Account information to those one you wish. I never selled an account before ^.^ so i dont really know, how many things there are actually to modify to keep the new account-holder safely the holder.

So, after i registred my self on this forum here (i was knowing it from Fantasy Tennis times back on alaplaya ), i checked all the Black Market Rules/Options/Advices. So you guys should just text me, including your price and the way you want to act/trade. I dont want to make any mistakes, therefore i´ll check the payment methode of your preference first and decide after analysing the circumstances or talking to an Mod, Admin or who ever can advice me (:

I know i just created this account on EPvpers. But you should give me at least an oppurtunity to reassure you of my legit intentions (:

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!! ATTAAAAACK!!
WATCH OUT FOR THE SNIPER!! xDDD

Thanks for your patience reading this confusing piece of tryhard-deal guys (((((: hahaha xDD

(Warning !! GERMAN ^.^)

Hallo,

ich hoffe, ihr konntet meinem miserabelen Englisch da oben schon einiges an Informationen entnehmen und seid evtl. sogar an meinem Account interessiert ^-^ Ganz unten findet ihr die Screenshots zu meinem Account :P

Ich hab seit Jahren nicht gespielt (außer heute natürlich :P, der Nostalgie wegen und zwecks Screenshots für euch). Also garkeine Spiele mehr. Habe eine neue Leidenschaft entfachen lassen ^.^ Und diese verlangt mindestens genauso viel Fingerfertigkeit und Kreativität (: (Klavierspielen)

Jedenfalls ist mir durchaus bewusst, dass ich meinen Account heute erst erstellt habe und deshalb eine vorsichtigere Herangehensweise eurerseits selbstverständlich sein sollte.

Ihr solltet wissen, dass ich nur gute Absichten habe und bereit bin dies in jedem mir nur zu Verfügung stehendem Maß zu beweisen.
Bevor ich ein Topic zu erstellen begann, habe ich mir alle BlackMarket Regeln/Anleitung/Tips durchgelesen und festgestellt, dass es einige Lücken gibt, welche Betrüger auszunutzen versuchen. Deshalb könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass meine Vorsicht euch, sowie mich schützt.

Solltet ihr mir ein Angebot machen wollen, tut euch keinen Zwang an ^.^ (Ich rechne mit 70€ :P)
Da ich mich hier echt nicht auskenne, wäre mir das sowieso lieber. Denn so kann ich mich anhand eurer Vorschläge orientieren, dementsprechend agieren und mich dann auch entscheiden. Die Administratoren und Mod's scheinen auch sehr hilfsbereit zu sein, weshalb ich diese bei offenen Fragen kontaktieren werde.

(:
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!! ATTAAAAACK!!
WATCH OUT FOR THE SNIPER!! xDDD

danke für eure Aufmerksamkeit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S4_20150524_055829.jpg (415.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg S4_20160520_075114.jpg (303.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg S4_20160520_075120.jpg (437.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg S4_20160520_075126.jpg (437.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg S4_20160520_075217.jpg (447.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg S4_20160520_075321.jpg (450.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg S4_20160520_075335.jpg (421.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg S4_20160520_075349.jpg (366.0 KB, 24 views)

Old   #2

Can you guys see the Pictures i uploaded?
I just received a letter, it says: "uploading screenhots needs an epvp premium membership"

Or did i misunderstood something?

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM me - price , s4db link -
Old   #4

push

#push

Old   #5

#push

#push