Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plz close

Discussion on Plz close within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plz close

-

Tags
makro, sc, speed counter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SPEED COUNTER MACRO?!
02/26/2016 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Yo epvp community, i search a speed counter macro for s4 league eu , thank you ^^
SPEED COUNTER MACRO?
06/09/2014 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Can someone tell me the delay and the buttons? Atleast, it doesent work e_e
any speed hack for 9d G1?? or macro trainer??
11/17/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
could someone post these hacks, but that work for G1? I i was looking for several trainers but do not know why the hell I do not work, the trainers got were MauseDvr.exe Pelmiced.exe, many in the game I say they use Pelmiced but I do not work >_<... I would also like to know whether this also influences the type of windows that I use on my PC, and the only difference found so far is that I have windows 7 and windows XP they spanish (x si alguien sabes hablar espaņol y me podria responde...
Macro speed for jedi
10/06/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
heya, i m looking for a good macro for jedi. I know that some of jedi are using a speed macro. They can hit me like 2 time when i hit them 1 time. (and i use the force throw macro :cry: ). The speed of my saber = 1. Can someone give me a good one? thanks.