Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts with AeriaPoints !

Discussion on Accounts with AeriaPoints ! within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accounts with AeriaPoints !

RATE : $4.5/ 1000AP [Max is 7000AP/ 1 account ]
You can book your own account with an AP amount that you want
+ For Accounts <=1499AP, accounts will be delivered right away
NOW Aeriagames has limited the earning of APS from surveys, only 1499AP per day, so if im out of stock , you guys might need to wait a few days to trade with me
I will send you the unique email / passwords for the Accounts , after buying, the accounts are yours !

NOTE :
_We only Accept Payments via PAYPAL! Are transactions are recoreded by Videos, those will be used when chargebacks happen.
_Due to the fact that we are from different timezone, you might not get my response immediately, DO NOT freak out ! I will get back to you ASAP
_Your Purchases of AP are guaranteed for 24 HOURS after transactions! If there is any lost, please provide us your evidences, we will return back to you
_ Some games might need you to level the accounts up to level 10 to use the Gift/ Trade functions.

Skype : gameseller07 -G1C/ ArtixP Seller. Pls be aware of the other scammer [Aeriapoints Service]
Old 09/16/2015, 11:48   #2

up selling again
Old 09/16/2015, 12:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you accept also elite*gold? or only PayPal?
Old 09/16/2015, 13:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 122
Why your other account got banned?
Old 09/16/2015, 15:25   #5

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMe- View Post
Why your other account got banned?
Spamming( create multiple threads zzz )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky' View Post
Do you accept also elite*gold? or only PayPal?
Only paypal ^^ my dear
Old 09/20/2015, 19:13   #6