Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any s4 acc level OS possibly

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any s4 acc level OS possibly

Hi guys,
i'm looking for an acc (any level) with register mail and other things.

Items that i'm looking for:
Dagger FP
Bat FP
CounterSword FP
Plasma Sword FP
3 of these weapons at least (dagger and plasma are a must)
At least 1 set FP
Pet FP

That's it.
Price around 20.
Add me on skype: vitoslash

Old 09/12/2015, 11:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Old 09/13/2015, 17:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
I have a account for you. Just write me a pn or add me in skype : raisuke.
Old 09/13/2015, 21:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,932
Add me in Skype again ...

« ★ ★ Account Shop ★★ by YUKEO | Aether Clan »

Similar Threads
someone able to help possibly?
04/26/2014 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
All right, So. I have a little problem with Conquer Private server client. I installed the server and client and source. the server works fine I get no errors or anything... but when i log in and hit the loading screen my game freeze's I've tried numerous times to get it working. Not once has it let me in. I tried change the libeay32.dll thought that was causing it, but its not. I have been fighting with this thing for over the last 3 maybe 4 hours trying to get it to work. I am wondering if...
EP9 AoE Possibly Patched
11/23/2012 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Well it seems that aoe dc's after a certain amount of hits in EP9 and it DC's faster the higher the aoe value gets. so like at 14 it would dc in about 8 moves, at 1000 it dc's in 2 moves. i also noticed that the aoe pattern is different from before and seems as though aoe misses more often regardless of the reach value before with aoe i think what happend was an aoe hit was considered 1 hit but now in ep9 aoe is considered multiple moves at once. if that is the case this puts into play...
Level 50 (Beta) acc. possibly for sale
06/19/2012 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
*UPDATE* Hey I have a level 50 Beta acc.Driver Name ALEXDADRIVER with 35 cars and 50k boost, lots of Inventory performance parts, 3 Empty car slots, and lots of 3 star skill mods. I'm not sure yet if I want to sell. Just want to see what offers I can get for it. Here is a list of cars that I have. All but about 3 or 4 Tier 3 cars don't have ultra parts but all the others have ultra tuned parts. PM if you have any offers or post em whatever you want. Thanks!!! Teir 1 Dodge Charger RT/T...
possibly something big
04/12/2012 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
hello elite pvpers. i have possibly found something new, i do not know which section i should post this on, i thought this one is most appropriate. i am looking for 4 maybe 5 trustworthy people who will not release what i have found. i do not know if it will work, nor do i know if it will get somebody banned from this server. pm for more information. these testers will get priority when i find anything new unless they do not wish to or proven to be not trustworthy. :handsdown: i will need some...
Possibly looking for bot
12/08/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Could anyone tell me a good bot which will reduce my chances of getting caught? Don't want free bot, but not too expensive as im only 16. Also, what are methods of payment for different bots? As I dont have paypal etc. Sorry for all the questions, im a bit of a noob :o Might try and buy bot if I can get a payment method