Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 bugged acc 20 Eur Os

Discussion on S4 bugged acc 20 Eur Os within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 bugged acc 20 Eur Os

Hi verkaufe meinen Os account.
Habe 600 mission caps übrig.

Patrol Boy set & noch paar

300 k pen

für mehr infos skype

noelwazzup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bugged Acc'
07/29/2014 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
Kaufe Bugged Acc 10-25€ kommt drauf an was er hat x) mit MM oder kann auch first geben x)
WTS BUGGED (YES) BUGGED 200% AMMY ACCOUNT
03/02/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 8 Replies
Siz server - NOT TRANSFERRED - All characters are on the same account. Can't sell just one by itself. Lvl 90 Aloken - Geared but no ammy Lvl 49 Azure Knight - Geared but no ammy Lvl 18 Bagi - Not geared but with BUGGED 200% AMMY Lvl 1 Mage - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy Lvl 1 Seg - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy Lvl 1 Summy - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy Lvl 1 Hunter - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy
SRO BUGGED? please help me
02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi.. Im having serious problems when playing sro... I get DC everytime I go near the cave where seth spawns.... and when there is an unique like Anubis or the apis, my ch freezes... I get so lagged that I have to log off the game using Alt+Ctl+DEL... Can anyone help me? Do I need to download anything else?
Bugged HP
11/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
I noticed that the hp of my character is bugged becouse i`m using some necky`s that gimme 14k extra hp. I need to know to to remove the extra hp or simply how to replace the item with another one :) i apreciate all help thank you EPVP. http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5919/15462453. jpg
bugged?
04/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
suddenly i noticed that m soul spear - soul is bugged, but it never was like that maybe just level 8 of the skill is bugged? cuz i just rised it up. and i have the latest pk posted by burton..