Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League Account (Gentle Hearts and More)

Discussion on S4 League Account (Gentle Hearts and More) within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/24/2014, 12:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckman View Post
Would you sell the Second Acc alone? & For how much?
Sorry can't, I am selling both as 1 package, else can't cause will be a big loss, I am even lowering the price bad, cause these 2 accs should cost like 40 Euros

Logic, if you want to buy 4k AP on Aeria it will cost you 30 Euros, so think of it, an account with that amount of ap + a set + a pet + another account with Gentle Hearts account with another set and a lot of skills with 2 cool weapons, so yea.
Old 12/24/2014, 12:23   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim- View Post
Logic, if you want to buy 4k AP on Aeria it will cost you 30 Euros, so think of it, an account with that amount of ap + a set + a pet + another account with Gentle Hearts account with another set and a lot of skills with 2 cool weapons, so yea.
The kind of accoun't i'll never use.
Regards
Old 12/24/2014, 16:22   #18

Received Thanks: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckman View Post
The kind of accoun't i'll never use.
Regards
That's your opinion, maybe others will use, maybe you are willing to gift em to your main, so that is not my problem, the deal is that I am selling em to get money not to lose, I am not quitting s4 league, I am trying to do business here.
Closed Thread