Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

S4 League - Aimbot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 75
Having been using this for a while, I have a couple of things worth asking/suggesting, I think.
  1. Will you ever be able to fix locking onto enemies with depleted life bars (because of lag/bad decimal rounding/etc.)? It looks extremely conspicuous when I suddenly can't kill one guy in the whole room.
  2. In a similar vein, will you be able to make it so that I can lock onto the entire room in say Chaser or Battle Royale rather than just half the room? As I see, your system determines targets based on which side they are on in the player list, and rather than redoing/totally changing that system, I think it'd be easiest if you just added a boolean to enable locking onto perceived "teammates" for use in such modes as these.
  3. Lastly, would you be able to just add additional mouse buttons to the key selection, such as MOUSE 4, MOUSE 5, SCROLL LEFT, etc.? I use a gaming mouse and typically prefer binding things like aimbots and macros to the side buttons, but that currently isn't an option with your bot.
    You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Kishgal is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 5
Nja Ich habe der Aimbot gekauft für lifetime doch einen Fehler "Version is 0" Error beim updaten.
Habe auch einen Pivat nachricht geschickt, doch keine antworten bekommen.
Dein zuletzt online... Naja schreibt mir doch mal zurück und helf mir mal Bitte.
Ich habe dir auch in skype geschrieben *Name "PhamDinh"
Und habe sogar noch den Verlauf in skype.

So langsam fühle ich mich verarscht von dir Julius. Gib mir bitt emal eine Antwort .
du warst online man.


Submaschine[Gun] is offline  
Old   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submaschine[Gun] View Post
Nja Ich habe der Aimbot gekauft für lifetime doch einen Fehler "Version is 0" Error beim updaten.
Habe auch einen Pivat nachricht geschickt, doch keine antworten bekommen.
Dein zuletzt online... Naja schreibt mir doch mal zurück und helf mir mal Bitte.
Ich habe dir auch in skype geschrieben *Name "PhamDinh"
Und habe sogar noch den Verlauf in skype.

So langsam fühle ich mich verarscht von dir Julius. Gib mir bitt emal eine Antwort .
du warst online man.
Deine letzte Nachricht ist vom 8.Mai
Schreib mich bitte nochmal an.
suiluJ. is offline  
Old   #169 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 10
May I know if this works like "lifetime"? I mean I'm tempted to buy it but I wanna be sure that you'll keep updating this as much as possible.

EDIT:

What I mean by lifetime is cus I want to keep buying it, what happens if I don't buy it again? The program just gets deactivated? If I buy it again will it get activated again or do I need a new program along with the new HWID reg?


thiagogomes is offline  
Old   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiagogomes View Post
May I know if this works like "lifetime"? I mean I'm tempted to buy it but I wanna be sure that you'll keep updating this as much as possible.

EDIT:

What I mean by lifetime is cus I want to keep buying it, what happens if I don't buy it again? The program just gets deactivated? If I buy it again will it get activated again or do I need a new program along with the new HWID reg?
Well im updating it for more than 1 year now

If you dont buy again it will just act like deactivated until youre buying it again.
suiluJ. is offline  
Old   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
whats yur paypal account?
Neorine2 is offline  
Old   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius... View Post
Well im updating it for more than 1 year now

If you dont buy again it will just act like deactivated until youre buying it again.
Good, thanks for the info, I'm gonna save some money, I'm probably buying 2, one for me and one for a friend of mine.. I'll come in touch when I have enough money, thanks again for the tip, care to explain how the "legit mode" works?
thiagogomes is offline  
Old   #173 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 627
Really want to use this ... hope aimbots will get public soon.
harissafwan22 is offline  
Old   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 33
ich hab ne cracked version
pnt mich, gibts kostenlos
Ɗσм108 is offline  
Old   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterstar View Post
ich hab ne cracked version
pnt mich, gibts kostenlos
Den detector gibts aufs Haus
Detector for Cracked-Aimbot
suiluJ. is offline  
Old   #176 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 18
Naja jetzt wird den Aimbot denk ich mal niemand kaufen weils nen Cracked gibt
DeagLeG is offline  
Old   #177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeagLeG View Post
Naja jetzt wird den Aimbot denk ich mal niemand kaufen weils nen Cracked gibt
Muss jeder selbst wissen, den Ruf zerstört man sich mit dem Crack dann aber ziemlich schnell (Detector undso)
suiluJ. is offline  
Old   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Der detector ist wirklich unnötig..
Aimbot bleibt Aimbot ist doch egal ob er gecracked ist oder nicht o_O
Frixion. is offline  
Old   #179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frixion. View Post
Der detector ist wirklich unnötig..
Aimbot bleibt Aimbot ist doch egal ob er gecracked ist oder nicht o_O
Wieso ist der Detector unnötig? Begründung?
Du findest ihn nur unnötig, weil er dir schadet

Wenn der Crack irgendwo im Netz umsonst ist, ist mir das egal, aber du versuchst ihn völlig dreist zu verkaufen.
Es ist nicht egal, ob man einen Crack oder das Original verkauft bekommt.
Wieso es nicht egal ist? Beim Crack gibt es keine Gewährleistung, ob Updates oder Fixes jemals kommen werden...
suiluJ. is offline  
Old   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 649
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by harissafwan22 View Post
Really want to use this ... hope aimbots will get public soon.
Imagine everyone using aimbot, we don't need that xD.


αкιԏσ is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.