Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


S4 League - Aimbot

Reply
 
Old 05/07/2013, 22:52   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 5
I'll be interested in this... As long as you can fix it so that it actually aims at everyone while playing BR. And Also, that there's a restriction like a 45 degree angle restriction or so... Because sometimes I'm trying to shoot someone in front of me and my camera flips all the way back to someone behind me. Please add a fix to that, but overall I'm really interested in purchasing this.



S4LAccountSell is offline  
Old 05/07/2013, 22:56   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4LAccountSell View Post
I'll be interested in this... As long as you can fix it so that it actually aims at everyone while playing BR. And Also, that there's a restriction like a 45 degree angle restriction or so... Because sometimes I'm trying to shoot someone in front of me and my camera flips all the way back to someone behind me. Please add a fix to that, but overall I'm really interested in purchasing this.
Already included
Code:
-Choose from 3d distance focus(shown in the video) or >>[COLOR="Red"]crosshair distancefocus[/COLOR]<<


suiluJ. is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/07/2013, 23:03   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSe!man View Post
Already included
Code:
-Choose from 3d distance focus(shown in the video) or >>[COLOR="Red"]crosshair distancefocus[/COLOR]<<
Awesome! Then I'll be buying Lifetime through PayPal, this upcoming Friday.
S4LAccountSell is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 00:44   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 14
Yes! Thankyou so much for making this! Now I know what to get for my birthday, my bd is may 12th so I will be buying it with lifetime then! YES YES YES!!!!!


Woofshush is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2013, 01:11   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 19/2/10
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 469
Received Thanks: 294
Yes, xD its really awesome, thank you guys for this *-* I really need it

(And I will try to do not forget to send you a message in your Bd woof xD)
Teddy' is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 01:27   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start5PT View Post
Yes, xD its really awesome, thank you guys for this *-* I really need it

(And I will try to do not forget to send you a message in your Bd woof xD)
lol Thankyou! *w*
Woofshush is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 02:45   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
auch noch geld dafür ausgeben müssen wtf... jetzt gehts aber los o.o
dreamhexe32 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2013, 02:54   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 14
OH! Actually Im ready to buy it now! I will have a~~~~~

25€ - lifetime* validated


Sent you a PM to begin transaction whenever you are available! <3
Woofshush is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 03:37   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 29
Why would you buy it when you can easily be reported for using it XDDDDDDD if someone just "doubts" you it's easily detected if they record. inb4 someone actually BUYS it, gets banned, and comes here to flame hahaha he would make my day then

so yeah, throw your money away
dhadha is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 04:11   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhadha View Post
Why would you buy it when you can easily be reported for using it XDDDDDDD if someone just "doubts" you it's easily detected if they record. inb4 someone actually BUYS it, gets banned, and comes here to flame hahaha he would make my day then

so yeah, throw your money away
Thats the risk of using any 3rd party tools. Paying for such items as this will reduce the amount of dumbasses thinking they are pro because they auto aim + this aimbot is to noticeable if you know what you're looking for.
cola16 is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 11:25   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 145/1/1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,638
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamhexe32 View Post
auch noch geld dafür ausgeben müssen wtf... jetzt gehts aber los o.o
Das es überhaupt released wird ist Scheiße.. Mit der Methode wird auch nich jeder Random den Bot besitzen..
Tenebrae' is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 11:37   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 772
Received Thanks: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushii View Post
*Facepalm*
das sollte man mal zu dir sagen
Cola100 is offline  
Old 05/08/2013, 11:48   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,016
Received Thanks: 1,305
Für nen Aimbot Geld ausgeben? XD XD XD

Das nenne ich Abzocke, aber wer´s brauch.
LotixHD is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2013, 13:04   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 345
Received Thanks: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotixHD View Post
Für nen Aimbot Geld ausgeben? XD XD XD

Das nenne ich Abzocke, aber wer´s brauch.
Abzocke? Die Leute können ja gerne versuchen selbst einen zu erstellen.
Am Ende werden sie merken, dass sie es nicht hinbekommen und gut ist.
Es ist der einzige Aimbot für S4L, und lieber sehe ich das ihn jemand verkauft, als dass er released wird und man jeden Spasten IG damit rumrennen sieht.
Jack The Slipper is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/08/2013, 13:19   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 894
Received Thanks: 158
Good idea Laxus,
I'm talking serious! good idea, now not all the player has Aimbot, only the people who buy it!

Good job!


Pervy Sage is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« OS Account | S4 League Acc Lv.80 »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.