Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] New Cracked Client!

Discussion on [Release] New Cracked Client! within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/25/2009, 11:18   #226

elite*gold: 0
Alaplaya can. Gosh. It happened to me once when s4 was only beta -.- Dun think you're the first one who is doing such things ya' know. And for 1 that breaks rules you have to make EVERYONE pay for it? It's like saying that if someone kills another everybody has to get in prison for it. Don't you think it's ... a way too drastic to act? And try to understand another thing: You're a hacker. He broke a rule. As far as I know Moderators have closed and took away the topic alot fast. So what's the buisness on all this mess? Can you make me understand? And anotherthing.

You ARE wrong <- Avoid it stupid guy. Really. You're doing all this mess cause you feel like if you're powerfull or some kind of but there's nothing to be happy about having do that. There's other ways to talk to people and solve things. Someone break a rule? Then he gets banned. But why other innocent people has to pay for it? Cause you have to be selfish at it? Then thanks but If it's possible I'm gonna take away the thanks seen you dun need that. :| Thanks is only when people thinks that the thing is REALLY usefull. Not for a game. Cause think about a thing: Everybody if wanting can do what you did. You did? Then it's only the meaning of time and then someone other will do it by himself aswell. And then what you'll have gained? Nothing.

Another thing I was thinking. A hacker is a hacker cause doesn't care about rules *bows*. Or you would have been already banned for being a hacker <3 Thank you for reading. Now you can do w/e you wish...

Happy christmas to all xD
Old 12/25/2009, 11:24   #227

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Yes its very hard for the others.
But he posted it in public.
They can ask him, if he will do it again
And no they cant. I know whos trustworthy and who not.

Did I give it to you? I hope that i didnt.
I dont care about you and if you think Im selfish....I dont care.....
I wont release it again.
There is no more to say.
Go at home and cry if you dont have it.....but i think you are this stupid guy(who uploaded it) because you thought Im selfish and I doesnt send it to everyone.....so I think you have one....

Quote:
there's nothing to be happy about having do that.
Just a leecher can say that.
Make your own one and dont feel happy.

I requested close and unsticky so I wont write here again.
Have fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2009, 11:29   #228

elite*gold: 0
LOL that's funny ^^ I'm a old hacker of Audition I was making hacks for people just for fun and cause I know they needed 'em. ^^ Then I stopped cause I was too bored to keep and cause Alaplaya were always looking at my ip and perma ban me. XD Anyway I didn't had the hack :3 I asked for it but the link wasn't working this morning so I went to see what happened ^^ Btw. Noticed you answered only to the things you felt that you COULD answer. So that means that afterall maybe you understood something. Anyway I won't cry cause I can do it one bymyself xD not that hard seen it's all coded with Hex at ALWAYS the same place as everygame. :3 <3 Then if you won't again do that well. Have fun and a nice christmas. Say me when you're gonna whine cause you got no more anyone thinkin about ya'. Guess after readin this topic I'm back makin hacks for people XD Just to make you see the way to do things and the way to react :3 People like you are called NoLifers. Ya' know? OH well. XD I stop talking or you'll say something like: This girl is noob or so on. And Yes... I'm a girl and NO you dunno. Cause actually I worked for alaplaya for 3 years but you didn't seem like doing anything x3 I'm no more working there cause Audition sucked up with the new hshield and so on <3 Seeya then! Happy christmas! And funny. That's my thrid topic. I should start writing more I guess XD

Ps: removed the thanks. You dun need it now that you go away
Old 12/25/2009, 12:32   #229

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranko0013 View Post
Btw, der Link in deinem 1. Post (zum Thread mit dem komischen Kiddie da) ist tot. (Wollts nur gesagt haben ;D)
Is ja auch gelöscht...

#unsticked
#closed

@NeeyaChan & MrSm!th: You can talk by sending PM's or something like that.

@NeeyaChan: There is only one thing I want to tell you: He also did this bypass for free. But I won't specific here...
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bypass, cracked client, s4