Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] S4L Hacks (pointers)

Discussion on [NEW] S4L Hacks (pointers) within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey guys, i have been reading this forum for a few days, i used the hacks that were made available etc... but ever since the new patch i dont see any new hacks being released, so i thought that i could maybe contribute too by releasing whatever i can find =D. I am a noob so i dont know a lot about memory editing, but i just managed to get a pointer for the running speed after a few hours of trials and errors so i'm posting it here, i hope it will prove useful to some people ^^. I will keep this thread updated, i am searching for more pointers right now =D.

(The rar file contains the .CT cheat table for KiKi's UCE or similar CEs)

-Credits for the running speed hack goes to Sucre (so says WAZAAAAA)

PS: Dont flame please, i KNOW my release is lame (well so far) but at least i'm trying right? oh... and i'm french so i dont understand german sorry, only french and english =/
Attached Files
File Type: rar S4L Running Speed Pointer.rar (200 Bytes, 615 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/23/2009, 00:25   #2

Mdr c'est toi greewind en jeu ? xD
Old 08/23/2009, 00:46   #3

Received Thanks: 1,685
Stupid guy... the credits goes to Sucre.
Old 08/23/2009, 01:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA View Post
Stupid guy... the credits goes to Sucre.
first flame
Old 08/23/2009, 02:07   #5

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Sucre said he wont release anything couse people steal his stuff and release it somewhere without back credits so if wazza said nothing this would be another example? sad .

Well i will test this pointer anyways

FAIL THIS IS NOT A BASEPOINTER
Old 08/23/2009, 02:29   #6

yay first fail =D

Now i need to find out what are the different types of pointers ^^
Old 08/23/2009, 02:46   #7

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Base Pointers a green in font color they dont change until next Patch the black Font Color Pointer change sometimes perhaps after a day and well u cant give them to othe3r guys couse they wont work on theire clients.
Old 08/24/2009, 00:23   #8

Received Thanks: 1,685

There.

Yeah Sucre said that they have stole him the credits of many hacks... but IDK wich ones :-\
Old 08/25/2009, 17:46   #9

Well dne for trying mate , a hint though. What i think you should do instead is find out all the need to knows instead of just rushing in .

Thanks,
Unzubaru!
Old 08/26/2009, 13:01   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
badoit

Thanks given: 2
The Black Market: (0)

Hey guys, i have been reading this forum for a few days, i used the hacks that were made available etc... but ever since the new patch i dont see any new hacks being released, so i thought that i could maybe contribute too by releasing whatever i can find =D. I am a noob so i dont know a lot about memory editing, but i just managed to get a pointer for the running speed after a few hours of trials and errors so i'm posting it here, i hope it will prove useful to some people ^^. I will keep this thread updated, i am searching for more pointers right now =D.

(The rar file contains the .CT cheat table for KiKi's UCE or similar CEs)

-Credits for the running speed hack goes to Sucre (so says WAZAAAAA)

PS: Dont flame please, i KNOW my release is lame (well so far) but at least i'm trying right? oh... and i'm french so i dont understand german sorry, only french and english =/
badoit this stuff was already posted. Sorry if people are kind of mean. Its just you only have 3 post people just get kind of **** about credits if they dont think you are the one that did it. Ive been there course eveyone has. Even thow i had speed way before the s4 epidemic, but i found it a diff way. Cant really modify the exe like we used too or i would have been on this. If you found it, with out help, then GJ but most of the time people learn from other methods. Didnt really need another thread but just a note.
Old 08/28/2009, 19:04   #11

ça marche ? c'est quoi ?
Closed Thread