Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MaStex3laStex's Trainer 1.0

Discussion on [Release] MaStex3laStex's Trainer 1.0 within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 11/06/2013, 19:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanluke56 View Post
Windows 7 64 bit. Using MULTIPLE Bypass's. It's not X-trap detected, it just doesn't work. ONLY using the "No need bypass" section.

I guess I should have stated that to begin with. But there you have it.

Like Sh1rum's and all brainstorm trainers before it, It never worked for me.
Zhen don't spamm our threads you kid! If your comp is too seally 4 hacks then it isn't our problem!
Old 11/06/2013, 20:02   #47

not work #windows7 x64
Old 11/06/2013, 20:09   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3v1n3r View Post
Zhen don't spamm our threads you kid! If your comp is too seally 4 hacks then it isn't our problem!

I'm not spamming your threads. I'm telling you what everyone else is telling you.

The hack does not work. It didn't work from day one.

Even the "updates" didn't fix anything.

I'm not downing you guys for making a hack and it not working, I'm downing you guys because you're getting upset at -US- (The people you uploaded the hack FOR) because it doesn't work.

And no, My computer is not a Seal. It's a Dolphin. It's perfectly able to run hacks that ACTUALLY WORK. That just seems to be a rarity these days. xD

Old 11/06/2013, 20:14   #49

Quote:
I'm not spamming your threads.......
Es! And then you can give the person who wrote this comment a thanks and dont write it a 50 time!
Old 11/06/2013, 20:24   #50

The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:

The hack does not work. It didn't work from day one.

Even the "updates" didn't fix anything.
Come on... I had make Videos and you see , that my Trainer is working... I think a lot of people they wrote : "Not working" are testing the functions like 1 Hit or Inf SP and Inf ammo.

We have doing our best , that the Trainer are working. I hope you really appreciate it.

At the End: Wich functions are you using?
Old 11/06/2013, 20:59   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3xx0r View Post
Come on... I had make Videos and you see , that my Trainer is working... I think a lot of people they wrote : "Not working" are testing the functions like 1 Hit or Inf SP and Inf ammo.

We have doing our best , that the Trainer are working. I hope you really appreciate it.

At the End: Wich functions are you using?
Already told you what functions I'm using.

Hitrange, Wallhack. Neither of those work. If I need to, I'll make a Video proving to you that it DOES NOT work. xD

I'm sorry that everybody on the brainstorm team is getting so **** that many people are having trouble getting their hacks to work. Besides, There are other people who are using the no-bypass cheats, and reporting it not working. So...explain that? I'm not the ONLY person reporting that non-bypass hacks arn't working.

Yes, I am thankful that people are trying. That's not what I'm getting at. xD

For those lucky few that get it to work ,good on 'em. Lots of people are having trouble, even with the no-bypass codes, and when those people say anything, they get jumped on. xD

And Diviner, I'm sorry you feel that people should be giving THANKS to people who didn't really do anything. I reserve my thanks for people who release hacks, not people who took 5 minutes to type "Didn't work" and never visited the thread again. xD
Old 11/06/2013, 21:25   #52

thnx
Old 11/06/2013, 22:05   #53

detected
Old 11/13/2013, 09:12   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3xx0r View Post
Kidding me? Use only the "need normal bypass" functions...
what do you mean by need normal bypass functions??