Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zero cool > the ultimate release // ENGLISH VERSION

Discussion on zero cool > the ultimate release // ENGLISH VERSION within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/15/2009, 04:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hey, when I do the clothes hack the face and head don't change when you put in the code. It works for shirt, pants, shoes, weapons, skills, but not face and head. I kept trying. I put on the hair, copied the value from address, took it off, then change the value of the address to what is was before, but my face doesn't change. Help?
Old 06/15/2009, 05:09   #17

Zero, would you plz take off dmg hack... soo many people that are totally terrible at the game is abusing it.... I know you were just being a awesome person and releasing hacks, but releasing that kind of hack ruins the whole game..... for everyone that actually enjoys and plays it...
Old 06/15/2009, 07:33   #18

//Good English//
Nevermind, I found it out myself. There are two addresses for the head and face. You must change both to the value of your desired item in order to wear it.

/ / Bad Deutsch / /
Nevermind, I found it out myself. Es gibt zwei Adressen für den Kopf und Gesicht. Sie müssen sowohl für den Wert Ihrer gewünschten Punkt, um sie zu tragen. Sorry für die schlechte Deutsch.
Old 06/15/2009, 10:51   #19

what did you mean about now you put everything on you got... and search values between "20.000.000" and "25.000.000" becase after i found an thousand zero i searched 20.000.000" and "25.000.000 and no value was found
Old 06/15/2009, 16:20   #20

Hey zero Thx man that is one pretty hack for s4! first of all sorry for my english im from georgia and i learned english 1 year ago.. so.. i tried that kiki 3-4 hours ago, the ultimate SP, and it works!.. but.. now i downloaded kiki from here and second file "zero-10-06-09.CT" this one.. and when i try to start kiki, the s4 shuting down... :| what is problem of that if you know? and i do the ultimate HP an SP.. but i want ultimate damage from weapons 1hit kill or something like that.. can you please show me, where can i find that FAQ? thx again and sorry for very very bad english to With love George from Georgia )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error.JPG (83.9 KB, 70 views)
Old 06/15/2009, 17:55   #21

I also get the same problem as Ziio ...

I just hate this ... I had some trouble launching S4L a day before this problem ...

Grrr .... Some minutes after i got my S4L good, alaplaya patched this i guess because i saw the patcher downloading something ... -.-"

What kind of life is this ? ...

I think that HackShield has been patched to pwn KiKi UCE ... We are gonna require another cheat engine to freeze and modify the values for S4 League ...

All the best,
Tom
Old 06/15/2009, 18:20   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_676 View Post
I also get the same problem as Ziio ...

I just hate this ... I had some trouble launching S4L a day before this problem ...

Grrr .... Some minutes after i got my S4L good, alaplaya patched this i guess because i saw the patcher downloading something ... -.-"

What kind of life is this ? ...

I think that HackShield has been patched to pwn KiKi UCE ... We are gonna require another cheat engine to freeze and modify the values for S4 League ...

All the best,
Tom

yep... bad luck....
Old 06/15/2009, 19:24   #23

yea i think is patch to i launch game and i just try start the program i get "this program cannot be implanted with this client" this was showen by a program in s4 league
Old 06/16/2009, 03:49   #24

Hmm ... I hope that they will launch a new version of KiKi UCE or find another UCE ... =S
Old 06/16/2009, 06:04   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_676 View Post
Hmm ... I hope that they will launch a new version of KiKi UCE or find another UCE ... =S
zero will find something hes good at it
Old 06/16/2009, 08:59   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-cool View Post
i don't agree with that... IDs are bound to your account... an ID for YOUR submachine-gun is totally different to the ID another guy bought... or of another submachine-gun (of the same kind) you bought... so if you try to put in the ID of another weapon of another account... the ID is just invalid... so writing down IDs from other accounts would be nonesense... of course you can test and try.. but i told you the result ; P

if you put in an invalid ID ... the weapon-slot stays cleared. <-

and i dont think you can change AP "like that".. yeah maybe there is a multiplicator for exp or pen... but for that i dont have the tools to find it... that would be xorheater's job, if he would like to ^^

-0-
thnx for your answer hope someone will release something for ap and pen XD

ty
Old 06/16/2009, 14:25   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by guykild15 View Post
thnx for your answer hope someone will release something for ap and pen XD

ty
yeah that will be really nice
Old 06/16/2009, 16:59   #28

Hmm ... Let play Legit till we all get another Cheat Engine ... Or Bypass for HackShield !
Old 06/17/2009, 13:59   #29

Received Thanks: 1,685
Ziolent? iosonofail?
Old 06/17/2009, 15:00   #30

it works perfectly...thankx!
Closed Thread