Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release: Prove Team Killer Bypass

Discussion on [Release: Prove Team Killer Bypass within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2013, 22:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please try again before lying, even the screen shots match perfectly you ******.

Old 03/04/2013, 22:57   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka. View Post
Please try again before lying, even the screen shots match perfectly you retard.

But did u saw the other screens i made u just trying like others to make the Team Killer making Fake Bypass but actually u keep failing sir
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 23:00   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy.Sam View Post
But did u saw the other screens i made u just trying like others to make the Team Killer making Fake Bypass but actually u keep failing sir
Are you mentally retarded or something? All the screen shots you posted here are there lol... Here have a look.

Old 03/04/2013, 23:05   #19

Quote:
Are you mentally retarded or something? All the screen shots you posted here are there lol... Here have a look.

The date of this bypass is 1-3-2013 Arianita that said she 'll update it and the Team Killer 'll Release it if u know Arianita u can just go ask u 'll know the truth sir cause already Team Killer asked for 2-7 days
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 23:05   #20

Why are u trying to get thanks now just realese it when u have made it and u will get thanks,and btw i dont think this bypass even exist,u will be reported
Old 03/04/2013, 23:07   #21

Quote:
The date of this bypass is 1-3-2013 Arianita that said she 'll update it and the Team Killer 'll Release it if u know Arianita u can just go ask u 'll know the truth sir cause already Team Killer asked for 2-7 days
You make me face palm so much. So not only are you lying but now you're thanks hunt for leeching others work??
We all know you're lying but now you're making yourself look bad by doing that too.
Old 03/04/2013, 23:13   #22

1- i didnt ask for thanks
2-im not a lair
3-ther is nothing i did wrong to be reported for
4- u can wait for 10-3 and u 'll see by yourself sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Mes13™ View Post
Why are u trying to get thanks now just realese it when u have made it and u will get thanks,and btw i dont think this bypass even exist,u will be reported
im not the bypass maker and i dont have permission for releasing it
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 23:31   #23

Quote:
1- i didnt ask for thanks
2-im not a lair
3-ther is nothing i did wrong to be reported for
4- u can wait for 10-3 and u 'll see by yourself sir

im not the bypass maker and i dont have permission for releasing it
I already did .-. but only half the people here even know what a brute force is, your bypass only works 15 minutes. It's Selmens lol.
Old 03/04/2013, 23:34   #24

Quote:
I already did .-. but only half the people here even know what a brute force is, your bypass only works 15 minutes. It's Selmens lol.
I just let the time answer to u Mr Aka
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 23:36   #25

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 19/2/10
Quote:
You Don't Say Btw just go check what they ask from Team Killer before u talk about something Miss
Nobody cares about they asked, if "Team Killer" want to prove something, just release and don't create threads saying " we already have the hack ready... " that looks like you are saying, "we are the best so shut the **** up noobs"... Threas like this one just create spam. And it's not allowed to create a thread like this here, this is only a release zone like I said
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 23:42   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start5PT View Post
Nobody cares about they asked, if "Team Killer" want to prove something, just release and don't create threads saying " we already have the hack ready... " that looks like you are saying, "we are the best so shut the **** up noobs"... Threas like this one just create spam. And it's not allowed to create a thread like this here, this is only a release zone like I said
Miss i just do this for who can't be patience its just i try to be helpfull not to be rude to anyone i hope u just understand.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 23:45   #27

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 19/2/10
Yes, i understand, but threads like this just create spam... And if you want to be helpfull, release the bypass
Old 03/04/2013, 23:46   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start5PT View Post
Yes, i understand, but threads like this just create spam... And if you want to be helpfull, release the bypass
i swear i wanted but team killer just dose not give me permission...put yourself in my place
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/05/2013, 00:37   #29

Quote:
So please just wait dont remove ur thanks just in 10-3-2013 they Release it
What was that you were saying? That's thanks hunting lol, telling them not to remove or no release!!!!!!! OMG WHAT EVER WILL THEY DO.
I already have a XTrap Full bypass, you know where I got it? GOOGLE INFORMATION.
If you release(and or rename the dll and hook it with your lame *** injector) the one I already got on the 9th or whatever the hell I will laugh my *** off at you.

XTrap
{
if memory modifcation = true then
Crash_the_fuck_out_of_you_by_calling_xtrap
else
Everything_is_OKAY!
}
If you unload XTrap and ect it will give you a timeout error as well, which can also be resolved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2013, 01:34   #30

then why this post we can just wait for them why u make this post any way
Closed Thread