Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s4 common bugs

Discussion on s4 common bugs within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
s4 common bugs

( ()ENGLISH() one
There are a lot of simple glitches that are completely because of the game or the server acting up. I'll post a few of the ones I know, and solutions, if they exist. I encourage anyone who knows of any other ones to present them in this thread as well.

I get an "unusable item" popup when I try joining a game.

Currently, there are no unusable items existing in Open Beta; any message of this nature is indeed simply a server bug. To fix it, you can try one of two things:
Unequip all of your weapons, and equip each of them to a new slot. Basically, rearrange your weapon order.
If you are level 5 or higher, you have access to creating an additional character. At this stage, you can freely delete a character and recreate it again rather quickly to alleviate this bug. If you haven't made your second character, make it as a placeholder, delete the glitched character, recreate them how you desire, and re-equip them with your preferred equipment. It is not necessary to rearrange your equipment if you do it this way. Note that deleting the character slot will not delete equipped items, clothes, levels, licenses, etc., they are automatically unequipped when you delete the character.

My custom Jukebox music assigned to Old School doesn't play.

Unfortunately, this is an unavoidable bug in the game itself; there is no way to fix this currently. You simply have to use the default tracks on Old School; every other stage works perfectly fine with the Jukebox. :|

I can't pick up the ball in TD mode, and it appears to be in the middle the entire game.

This is one of those bugs caused by the server and your connectivity to players in the game. At times, the server can alert you that someone has joined the room, yet they don't appear in the game to you. This is because the server has acknowledged their joining and not your own direct connection to them. These instances can cause abnormalities, namely the "ball lag", but what actually causes the game to react the way it does (not react in general) is unknown. This usually only happens when a player with an incredibly low ping attempts to enter a room you are playing in, as when they leave, the ball seemingly fixes itself.

If your connection is generally very strong, it's rare for this to happen, so the best advice I can provide is to boost your connection strength however you can boost it (stopping downloads, other online-heavy things such as streaming video, etc.), and simply hoping that low-ping players have not tried to join your room.

When I went to "Repair All" my equipment and paid for the repair, the durability bar stayed the same.

Don't worry, you didn't lose your money to a bug. The game simply doesn't actively update the status of your equipment until the next time you force a load on the game, by joining a room or leaving a server and rejoining. The durability has been fixed, it just isn't being displayed.

()GERMAN()one

Es gibt eine Menge von einfachen Störungen, die vollständig sind wegen des Spiels oder der Server, der bis. Ich werde nach ein paar von denen, die ich kenne, und Lösungen, sofern sie existieren. Ich ermutige jeden, der von allen anderen diejenigen kennt, um sie in diesen Thread als gut zu präsentieren.

Ich erhalte eine "unbrauchbare Artikel" Popup, wenn ich die Beteiligung an einem Spiel zu versuchen.

Derzeit gibt es keine unbrauchbaren Gegenstände in vorhandene Open Beta, jede Nachricht dieser Art ist in der Tat nur ein Server Fehler. Um es zu beheben, können Sie versuchen, eines von zwei Dingen:
Unequip alle Ihre Waffen und Ausrüstung jeder von ihnen zu einem neuen Slot. Grundsätzlich neu ordnen Sie Ihre Waffe um.
Wenn Sie Stufe 5 oder höher sind, haben Sie Zugriff auf die Schaffung eines zusätzlichen Charakter. In diesem Stadium können Sie frei ein Zeichen zu löschen und neu erstellen wieder ziemlich schnell, um diesen Fehler zu lindern. Wenn Sie nicht Ihre zweite Zeichen gemacht haben, machen Sie es als Platzhalter, löschen Sie die Glitched Charakter, erstellen Sie sie, wie Sie es wünschen, und neu zu statten sie mit Ihrem bevorzugten Geräte. Es ist nicht notwendig, um Ihre Geräte neu anordnen, wenn Sie es auf diese Weise zu tun. Beachten Sie, dass das Löschen der Charakter-Slot wird nicht löschen angelegte Gegenstände, Kleidung, Ebenen, Lizenzen, etc., werden sie automatisch unbestückt, wenn Sie das Zeichen zu löschen.

Meine eigene Jukebox-Musik zugeordnet Old School spielt nicht.

Leider ist dies ein unvermeidlicher Fehler im Spiel selbst, es gibt keine Möglichkeit, dies derzeit zu beheben. Sie müssen einfach nur die Standard-Tracks auf Old School verwenden, jede andere Bühne funktioniert völlig in Ordnung mit der Jukebox. : |

Ich kann nicht den Ball aufnehmen in TD-Modus, und es scheint in der Mitte das gesamte Spiel sein.

Dies ist einer dieser Fehler durch den Server und die Anschlussmöglichkeit von Spielern im Spiel verursacht. Manchmal kann der Server benachrichtigt Sie, dass jemand den Raum trat, doch sind sie nicht in das Spiel euch erscheinen. Das ist, weil der Server die Verbindung und nicht die eigene direkte Verbindung zu ihnen eingeräumt hat. Diese Instanzen kann zu Missbildungen, nämlich die "Kugel lag", aber was tatsächlich bewirkt, dass das Spiel auf, wie es funktioniert (in der Regel nicht reagieren) zu reagieren, ist unbekannt. Dies geschieht in der Regel nur, wenn ein Spieler mit einem unglaublich niedrigen Ping versucht, ein Zimmer Sie spielen in Kraft, als wenn sie gehen, der Ball scheinbar andockt.

Wenn Ihre Verbindung ist in der Regel sehr stark, es ist selten, dass dies geschehen kann, so dass der beste Rat den ich geben kann ist, um Ihre Verbindung Stärke erhöhen aber Sie können es erhöhen (Anhalten downloads, andere Online-schwere Dinge wie Streaming Video, etc.) , und einfach hoffen, dass low-ping Spieler nicht versucht haben, Ihr Zimmer zu verbinden.

Wenn ich auf "Repair All" meine Ausrüstung ging und bezahlt für die Reparatur, blieb die Haltbarkeit bar die gleichen.

Mach dir keine Sorgen, du hast nicht verlieren Ihr Geld zu einem Fehler. Das Spiel einfach nicht aktiv aktualisieren Sie den Status Ihrer Ausrüstung bis zum nächsten Mal, wenn Sie zwingen, eine Last auf dem Spiel, durch den Beitritt ein Zimmer oder Verlassen eines Servers, und wieder auf. Die Haltbarkeit wurde behoben, es ist einfach nicht angezeigt wird.
Vielen Dank, mir, wenn ich dazu beigetragen,
() THANK ME IF I HELPED ()
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/03/2012, 06:11   #2

Video? ??

German?
Old 03/03/2012, 07:21   #3

kannst du es mal in kurze worte fassen?
Old 03/03/2012, 13:31   #4

make it german ô.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2012, 15:18   #5

oky i will
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2012, 19:12   #6

that was nice(for new guys at least),
Old 03/06/2012, 22:20   #7

WTTf do you expect me read all of this
Old 03/06/2012, 22:21   #8

Did anyone read all?! lol
I'm too lazy to do it...
Btw,could u make a vid or something,it would be easier xD
Old 03/06/2012, 23:16   #9

nice ^^ make a vid pls german mach ein vidio bitte ;D
Old 03/07/2012, 00:45   #10

elite*gold: 179
Received Thanks: 8,558
Pls remove the "german" part. Google translator is not ment to be used for such long text. :3

Edit:

I translated the Part from you. Maybe not the best, but a lot better than this Google Translator text...
You're allowed to paste it into your topic!

German Translation:
Thanks
2 Users