Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How To]Run IDC GroundZero and zYan Dev

Discussion on [How To]Run IDC GroundZero and zYan Dev within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 09/05/2011, 23:37   #46

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicZx View Post
It works perfect, ty.

btw, tested it on windows 7 32 bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinwa87 View Post
You think you can overcome the "WinXP/WinVista" Hurdle ? Since Zyan wont work on them 32-bit
EpicZz tested on windows7 and working
i think your problem because of perx i will add my injector then
Old 09/05/2011, 23:38   #47

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinwa87 View Post
You think you can overcome the "WinXP/WinVista" Hurdle ? Since Zyan wont work on them 32-bit
Eh what windows you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkinzs View Post
EpicZz tested on windows7 and working
i think your problem because of perx i will add my injector then
PerX isn't the falt...
Old 09/05/2011, 23:41   #48

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCeManx View Post

PerX isn't the falt...
i know perx is working on my pc but i will ad my injector maybe with it work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Groundzero Hack
10/19/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 131 Replies
Hey leute ich wollte mal eine zusammenfassung auf Deutsch des Groundzero hacks machen. Links: Groundzero Hack. XTrap Bypass by MrSe!man. Tutorial. 1.Packt HID.dll und GroundZero.dll in den s4 Ordner< 2.Startet S4 League mit dem se!man bypass<
[How-to] Use GroundZero and zYan
09/04/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
I made this for the people who want more power Make sure that your anti-virus is off or it will not work You should have http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/1392066-groundzero-ingame-trai ner.html and your zYan Public Hack should be the one with the Launcher and ofcourse http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/1346103-releas-xtrap-bypass.ht ml Make sure that the HID.dll in you S4L folder is for GroundZero Launch...
[How-To]Use zYan + Groundzero DIRECT WAY !
09/04/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
This is direct way. Too Easy. I'm not good at english so Let's learn this way -.- What do you need : Process Hacker 2+ zYan_S4L.dll (In your S4L path) GroundZero.dll (In your S4L path) MrSe!man's Bypass brain.exe Steps : 1- Directly start S4_Launcher (As Admin ! ) .
Multitool [By GroundZero]
09/03/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 70 Replies
Hello! Today GroundZero Will Present You Our Multitool! Befor you download read thefirst post!!! It haves a Suspender, Value Changer, Farmbot and a Spammbot. ScreenShots: http://i56.tinypic.com/2q091kk.png
GroundZero Dekaron
08/28/2011 - Private Server - 18 Replies
New Dekaron Server!!! www.groundzerogaming.info When you play a Dekaron server and it almost seems the same as the last one and the one before that but you give it a try anyway to see whats different about it from other servers, But then all else fails because you come across corrupt GM's or players that have the stuff you want but cant get because they donated and you cant or the server just doesnt have what suits you. Well here at GroundZeroGaming, we have released Dekaron to stop...